How can an annoying self hating repper (me) satiate his undying and never ending desire for attention on the internet?

How can an annoying self hating repper (me) satiate his undying and never ending desire for attention on the internet?

Attached: be031255ffb17bbd30e1095460ef3cc9517915f9363869efd3ca6e814aea1742_1[1].jpg (640x641, 41.32K)

>his

take estrogen and post your tits for attention

Just. Fucking. LARP.
Seriously I pretend like I am on HRT but I am not you just lie and get attention. Anons are retards they can't tell it apart. Post a random picture of a cis girl also they fall for it every time.

just become a girl and attention-whore. or if you cant pass larp as an hrt femboy and attention whore

Attached: 625876_WOOKZwAI.png (600x600, 151.51K)

I tried but it's just not enough man I want trannies to endlessly attempt to pinkpill me constantly no matter how many times I tell them to fuck off and be annoying as fuck

I'd do that but defeats the purpose of being a repper

you can just rep on estrogen by dressing like a man in public
it's not really transitioning if you only take the hormones and do nothing else

Same senpai.

It literally is lol medical transition is basically the only type of transition that maters at all aside from legal shit

hmm in that case repping sounds kinda dumb then

How

play an mmo and post lewd screenshots of your female character
or erp over text chat

Attached: 1624833492821.jpg (472x412, 53.61K)

unfortunately this is the only reason why i pretend to continue being a woman online
not even a cis one, because i find it cute when people are initially rude to me but warm up after a while

I have so much internalized transphobia it's actually frightening but fuck if I love being treated like a woman I guess my brain is just retarded

Post hole

Considering

do it

Only if you ask nicely

please post your hole, slut

Get your narcissism checked and start taking medications and make an effort to get over it.
I heard it doesn't work because narcissists are fundamentally broken beings that were made to hurt themselves and everyone else they interact with, but hey, you asked for tips.

Fuck you faggot

I bet you'd like that

All narcissists are attention whores but not all attention whores are narcissists
stfu

A shame we're talking about you, sweety. You're a textbook hedonistic narcisist.
What else do you have to offer other people besides a rotten body? Nothing.

>You're a textbook hedonistic narcisis
Explain how you could get that information from a Any Forums thread when I've never been diagnosed by any psychiatrist as a narcissist

You're a tranny, what more proof do I fucking need?

Yes master/mistress I understand I'm very sorry for a being a tranny may I lick your boots now or am I too much of a degenerate freak

You came crawling to Any Forums for attention, aren't you happy you got some?
Go back to cry under your covers, you got shit to do tomorrow and people irl don't like to see men acting like fucking jokes.

trannies r fucking hottttt

Pretending you don't like it is part of the fun senpai