Do you think an older mtf (34) could find a worthwhile boyfriend in rural america?

bc that's me and i'm kinda lonely out here.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 1.36.01 PM.png (1374x852, 74.44K)

>rural america
lol enjoy your conservative closeted chaser bf who hides you from his family and spends all his time either trying to get you to let him suck your dick even though you already said 10 times it makes you dysphoric and you hate it or posting on facebook about how we need to kill all trannies

that doesn't sound enjoyable at all :(

Attached: c840d54e29bfe4c4b6804fe2e32798c8.jpg (640x1136, 75.39K)

my bf is a louisiana boy fwiw. as long as you pass or mostly pass you should be able to find somone, it just may be a LOT of online dateing to try to find somone since there isnt much of an open lgbt scene in the bible belt kek

No, you're going to get murdered. The affection some mtfs here have for hillbilly-infested shit holes absolutely blows my mind, until I realize it's just cope. I'm not even trans and I wouldn't move to a place like that even if you offered me half a million a year. Well maybe I'd do it for that much and work for a few years and just never go outside.

>but user a liberal one time microaggressioned me
Yeah, well better that than getting murdered.

>that doesn't sound enjoyable at all :(
then you will have to move somewhere else
or settle for a long distance discord e-"relationship"

>worthwhile
>rural america
hell no

this is all i've ever known. i've been to big cities and all the traffic and lack of nature gives me anxiety.

e-relationships aren't real relationships.

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 4.58K)

>e-relationships aren't real relationships.
of course they are. there are real people involved and usually real feelings.

I'm 33 but not rural. I live in the new orleans burbs.

that's cool i bet it's nice there.

Used to be better in the 90s

idk lol. the warm weather must be cool tho

bf, yes. be glad you're not a 30 year old transbian ;_;

Yea it's ok except for these bastard hurricanes/tropical storms that like to roll through here every year. Where are you?

wyoming...

Yes I think you can!

I bet that scenery is comfy af. You live by the mountains?

yes! i really love the mountains. the times i traveled the lack of mountains made me feel very homesick. there's so much fun stuff to do, if you're into hiking and such.

wyoming really is a wonderful place, other than the increasingly extreme rightwing politics.

Attached: Someone-Black-cats-are-bad-luck-get-it-away-Also-black-cats-meme-5620.png (790x1192, 2.7M)

I've never seen mountains in person. I haven't been anywhere outside of the south. I'd probably be awe struck if I ever go someplace where there are. Pic related is gorgeous. I could get into hiking. I love nature but where I am you have to drive to where it is and I just wind up not going. I know it would be good for me though.

Attached: casper-wyoming-dusk-chance-kafka.jpg (900x598, 135.3K)

casper is a nice city. quite large by wyoming standards.

when you go out to the really big cities like denver you can't even see the stars at night :(

suburb life must be nice tho. probably p liberal and accepting of lgbt