Honestly what's so bad about transbians?

Honestly what's so bad about transbians?

Attached: 1643975176176.jpg (464x424, 99.75K)

why does this pic trigger my horny sensors

many rapehons, usually very ugly. usually every sexual assault and rape in the tranny community is done by a transbian. it is either at a con or meetup where the trannys get together and one either rapes another tranny or is gigautist and thinks he is a woman and sexual assaults a cis girl because they are both "girls".

They are rapehons.

They wont let me fuck them

dunno, I just want a girlfriend to cuddle with but the visceral hatred I get for just existing makes me depressed
ironically, despite this I can't get myself to leave this board

there's literally nothing wrong with transbians. there's only something wrong with ugly people. the worst is polyamorous ugly people. if you run into a polyamorous ugly person, run.

I can't bone them

homophobia

my big issue with them are just that a ton (if not most of them) are dick fetishists who push my boundaries. people always talk about how cis men do this, but by and large, they've been very respectful about it. also the transbians who will only date cis women are creepy and i judge them.

Attached: 1609462778205.jpg (383x426, 17.91K)

They are someone to shit on to feel better about yourself

If they want to use their penis; they're literally just straight men crossdressing as a cope because they're short or have a small penis.

I always thought that a transbian relationship would be ideal for trannies because then they'd both have a partner that perfectly understands them
t. op

every bad example of a trans woman conservatives like to post is a transbian

You'll slowly and quietly grow to resent each other.

If you know you know

Attached: 12456432.jpg (225x225, 8.02K)

Why's that

RAPEY TRANSBIANS LOWER ACCEPTANCE

Like my previous thread said:
Transbians are absolute freaks. They carve shit into themselves and have all sorts of weird fetishes, love poly, biggest sluts in existence. They are all extremely mentally ill too and have too much autism to not know what they should and shouldn't say. I thought the diaper groomer stuff was a meme but it's real. Rapehons are real too.

>groomer stuff is real
Could I potentially pretend to be a repper to get a transbian to buy me hrt

every single time i've heard of a rapist tranny it's always a transbian

Because they’re typically really weird and creepy. Like They make me ashamed to be trans lol

no one likes transbians, rapehons.

Am I alright if I'm a bi tranner

why do you all hate us? I don’t even know what you want from us I try to be nice to everyone I don’t even date because I don’t wanna be seen as a rapehon but no matter where I go all I get is hate from absolutely every fucking person even other trannies
should we all just kill ourselves because of our attraction because I really can’t see what else I can do for you guys to stop hating me
god must’ve really hated me if not only did he make me a tranny he had to make me a transbian on top of it so I can be hated by cis ppl and other trannies alike

European Colonization Instinct

I'm not giving you sympathy. I tried to give transbians a shot but they really care about sex and are extremely pushy about it more than any cis man. Any opportunity to post ass or groom they take it

this

They get a bad rap because there's a mix of motives going on depending on the transbian in question. Some are just fem4fem fag's, some are just straight males trooning out, and satisfying there cock lust and need for woman.

Others are baby tranners, who are still scared of men and uncomfortable dating, but another tranny puts them at ease.
And of course there are those trannies who just want a break from men's abuse.

But a lot of it is coping, lots of whoring it up, poly craziness, sometimes lots of weirdness.
Though despite all that it can be quite wholesome.

>chasoid
>is a transphobe
wow color me surprised!

insufferable

I'm not a transbian, but honestly I'm surprised transbians haven't just cut off other tranners completely due to how shit people treat you, I'm sorry everyone is so mean

they're degenerates that are directly responsible for the regressive anti-LGBT laws being passed across the nation