Boymoding cringe lol

>be me
>mtf boymoder
>having dinner with my mom
>she noticed i started shaving (bc of dysphoria)
>she calls me a f*g for that
>also she says to cut my hair since i'm not a tr*nny
>i was fed up
>i fight back
>she fucking cries lol

Attached: ansno.jpg (240x240, 11K)

based. fuck that twat

Why are boymoders so cruel?

Based

Bully her until she stops fighting back.
Worked for me now she just sighs and is either too afraid or too tired to deadname me. Though I wish she wasn't nasty and actually respected my gender :/

based, i miss making my parents cry for being a tranny (ftm (male))

didn't think about it, mainly because my father has seen i'm hiding something and i'm fucking tired of it.
he still says I shouldnt disrespect her, but honestly, fuck her, she's an asshole

i wouldnt be cruel if i wasn't denied healtcare and have my fucking name and gender changed, I don't have much dysphoria from not having boobs, it's mainly social dysphoria lol.

Disrespect her as much as possible.
Make her feel miserable for not accepting you and then you won't have to deal with as much hate.
I wish you luck

thanks 4 the tips

Your mom is a toxic bitch with strict gender norms. Beards are the worst, hardly anyone has potential to even have one that looks good.

lol she actually insulted me to death and said she would whoop my ass bc i wore nail polish once

fuck her she is worthless and lower than the dust if she cannot love and support unconditionally that which she brought to endure this world

based
gender-policing moms deserve their tears

It's funny, because even cishet men with nail polish are normal at this point.

>normal

It’s still fucking gay

who said i wasn't
aroace btw

bitch can't handle what she dishes out ig, some parents genuinely cannot handle the fact that their offspring are conscious little beings and not just miniature versions of themselves

Attached: 1652212580339.jpg (2000x1951, 329.53K)

hahah ur spitting facts, she said I am not like her, who the fuck wants to be like u bitch

You're projecting your internalized homophobia.
Yep, it's funny how these people don't get how their behavior makes statistics they constantly talk about worse.

Most people shouldn't be parents
Especially the kind who see their offsprings as some kind of extension/legacy of themselves