Been a high school physics teacher for 3 years now at the same school

>been a high school physics teacher for 3 years now at the same school
>haven't been teaching for long but have had great results with my students
>been consistently praised by the principal as one of their better teachers
>fully came out as trans a couple weeks ago because I thought I was safe to just be myself
>was already on HRT for quite some time but never came out fully
>got fired 2 weeks after even though I was asked to teach in the summer not even that long ago
>was given vague reasons for my firing and didn't even criticize my teaching ability at all
>tfw
They fired me because I'm trans, didn't they? I fucked up...

Attached: 1640123945052.jpg (882x1080, 349.76K)

Post this shit on twitter you idiot. They'll cancel the entire school

depending on the state you're from you could sue them

you should definitely fight this. You were fired unfairly

>They fired me because I'm trans, didn't they?
Yes but good luck proving that.

Yeah they definitely fired you because you were trans

>coming out as trans when you're in a job involving kids
You fucked up.

fippy bippy

This is HIGHLY illegal and you can sue the shit out of them

yea this. it's worth trying to stir up some shit and fight it, yoi could end up with a good settlement, but you aint getting your job back ever again

Wow, what a stupid school. Sorry for all the trans people there

Wouldn't she need to prove that they did it because she's trans?

They definitely fired you for being trans
Still good luck proving they did so in a court depending on your country/state
Also say goodbye to being a teacher if you're in a shit country for trans rights. They probably sent mails to other schools to warn them about the local tranny teacher

Sure but you'll see a standout teacher getting praised as one of the best and given extra jobs for being so good who suddenly gets fired two weeks after for no real reason. If this is illegal where op is its an open shut case

If the evidence is this clear cut she at least has a shot making the case

*hugs* There's always OnlyFans sis.

get documents photos and proof of you being a celebrated teacher and then documentation of you coming out as trans

So is trying to be a teacher when you're a tranny just impossible?

If you live in a shithole or your country is right in the middle of a trans panic

I’m closeted, doing my master’s in teaching. I just wanna fucking die. This is my future. Not only am I forever gonna be stuck constantly tormented by my disgusting man body, I’m gonna be screwed out of my career because of it too. I’m sick of this shit. I wish I could just end it. Dysphoria is through the roof rn, but my family took my meds so I can’t even make the most of my depression, overdose, and be done with this hell.

...or just teach adults?