Deal-breaker thread

What things can a chaser say that will ruin their chances with you?
>Picrel just lost me

Attached: Screenshot_20220620-161614_Grindr.jpg (1440x3040, 472.26K)

Why were you talking to a chaser on Grindr with no photos? Well, I assume good chance he started it, but you probably shouldn't have bothered. Sorry you went through that.

>ugh, when will my STRAIGHT prince in shining HETERO armour come for me?

He sent photos when he messaged me. Not a bad looking guy
No straight man will ever want me, but I do not want someone who just wants to blow me

>No straight man will ever want me, but I do not want someone who just wants to blow me
Understandable, sorry for assuming you're like other /tttt/rannies. Have a nice day.

lmao

Why are trannies like this?
It's like they are just completely disconnected from reality.

>going on the horny chaser app and getting mad at horny chasers
this brand of post is somehow worse than when cis women would post their bad tinder messages

>I do not want someone who just wants to blow me
What if a guys would also want to frot with you, take you in missionary and rape your mouth with his tongue?

being a chaser in itself ruins his chances with me. those “people” are looking for a quick fuck/grooming session, especially here. in b4 aa chaser replies saying he’d never want me in the first place then simp for a 3/10 hon that sent ass in a previous thread.

>Frotting is dumb
>Missionary while making out is great
Tbh he should have led with that, but know I know he's just some dick loving faggot. My profile clearly says I want a top man, not a man to choke on my dong

If guys would spend 30s going over my profile before saying dumb shit, I wouldn't post stuff like this

>I want a top man, not a man to choke on my dong
Oh don't be such a prude. Finding dicks hot and wanting to feel one in your mouth doesn't make him a bottom

it’s faggotry. its a way of showing you’re a beta and a sissy for dick. total turnoff.

>hhmm we could have fun and this guy could suck my dick which is pleasurable
>nah i'll just be catty and treat him like trash because that's how women ought to act
lol
your brain worms will never allow you to be happy no matter what you do and it brings me catharsis

bad ass alert

>t.insecure retard

why are trannies like this? you know cis guys sometimes eat pussy as well???

stay miserable

Who the fuck cares, getting your dick sucked is AMAZING. You're missing out by acting like this

Why do people go on grindr and then bitch about how they had a sleazy conversation with a sleazy person? You know the whole point of grindr is bug chasing right?

It shows me what he's really into. He never said shit about fucking me or anything else. My profile said in no place that I'm looking for a cocksucker

because those retard don't understand most people perform oral on their partner

That's the ONLY thing sexual he said to me. He didn't say he wants to kiss me or touch my boobs or my ass or anything. I have NO issues letting a guy suck me if he's actually into fucking me and foreplay etc
It's not even about sleazy

>dont like chasers who stalk and harass trannys all day
>suddenly a bad ass
yeah okay retard

not sexually into men sucking my dick? think it ruins their masculinity? must be insecure.

>have cock
>people attracted to you like cock
>"how could this happen to me"

"I've always wanted to experiment with bottoming" Getting overly excited about the dick is another. I am not even opposed to fucking a man in the ass, but god they make it fucking weird, and uncomfortable sometimes.

Also being pushy instantly makes me hesitate, and push it back for far more vetting, if I dont drop them immediately.

I dont mind having my dick sucked but it's annoying for them to act like by them doing it, it's some favor to me when I dont enjoy it really.
A lot frame there wants as being selfless lol.

Drive here let me suck your dick, and ill be so generous to give you a 2 minute fuck, before kicking you out.

>not sexually into men sucking my dick? think it ruins their masculinity? must be insecure.
yes

you just sound mad you got no chasers

>think it ruins their masculinity?
yeah you're insecure
>what?! men like to do oral? that must mean they''re not a real men
you fucking braindead bitch

>looking for a top
>guy just wants to blow me
damn I wonder why I'm not into him...

>not sexually into men sucking my dick? think it ruins their masculinity? must be insecure
Yes, it literally is.

Attached: 3BDE19A8-A470-4627-A0C1-F8CE24CDABF1.jpg (828x828, 238.28K)

You have to understand trannies are like fag's who are doing so much to distance themselves from there dick. Who also feel they are much much more than there dick. Hyper focusing on it before you even get to it, is like shooting yourself in the foot.

based oral enjoyer

men sucking dicks and seeing retards in here equate it to eating pussy. delusional retards such as yourself.

it was great having a discord server full of chasers and simps but always gotta grow it out somehow. post a pic fat boy and i will too and we'll see which one will get chasers (men who will literally fuck anything, including you)

lol too real

>seeing retards in here equate it to eating pussy
it's exactly the same thing but you're too stupid to accept it

sounding extra mad user you got anything other than discord so I can show you my fat boy pic

I love how everyone is completely ignoring my comments. I literally fed the last guy I met my cock and called him a good boy. I'm not the monster you think I am