/hornygen/

ancient mayans edition

prev: 26354924

Attached: Najtunich_d80.png (380x421, 323.42K)

forgot arrows

first for hugs & cuddles

Repeating Sex is nice but have you ever been so lewd you'd do long bouts of cuddling and handholding

>surprised my bf with some new lingerie I bought him this morning
>we make out and start frotting
>got his dick wet with our precum
>rode my dildo while I deepthroated him
>had him breed me like a slut and he came inside of me
can’t wait until I get home tonight so I can fuck his brains out

Why does frotting always sound so nice

aaaah that sounds so nicee
sleeping next to eachother feels so pure
in the past i've usually gotten lewd way too fast while cuddling hehe but i really really enjoy doing it. just thinking about it makes me feel warm inside

Whoa when did they add flags to Any Forums? Wtf

you are perfect, wtf

That's the nice part, when you're so in sync you can get lewd during cuddling, have some fun and then get back to cuddling again, or fall asleep if you're tired
I really like having a cutie in my lap and just cuddling and holding like that and dealing with it as it comes, maybe lewding each other a little

this is stupid and definitely a waste of time but, would you wanna talk on discord? if you're even still here

I'll bite if you drop yours, doesn't have to be (just?) lewd either

aa
Satosha#8618
idk, we'll see i guess

That’s because it is. It’s really intimate and it feels great. When I have my nipple clamps on frotting makes me cum in a few minutes. It’s also really hot eating his & my cum after
ty ty honestly my bf is also perfect, he’s such a sweetie and we’re having the best sex of our lives

Im curious about trying that

i am seething with jealousy, but good for you two

sorry for taking so long to reply, i had to change out my bedding :#
it really is exactly how you're describing though, i love being held sm aaaaaaaa
the buildup of going from regular cuddling to spooning to rubbing feels so intensely intimate and romantic ;a;
even just sitting on somebody's lap playing vidya is such a warm feeling

june i think!

>my nipple clamps
ooh doesn't that hurt? mine are so sensitive i can't imagine doing that

You've got to stop describing some of the most perfect romantic moments or I might have to force you to enact those fantasies with me, Starting with the gaming one

aah you sound so sweet
it honestly sounds like a dream ;_;

You sound pretty sweet too. Just imagine how much sickeningly sweet stuff could happen spooning together or being on my lap. Could totally do all the stupid cute stuff you always dreamt about

if trannies hate their penis, how can they be horny? where is the horny concentrated at?

realistically in norway that is not a whole lot of money if you have a full time job. dont see any issue paying to travel to plow someone even if you live in nordland/finnmark/troms anonette

It’s a lot of fun!
My nipple clamps have this adjustable ring you can slide up and down the length of them to adjust the tension. Mine aren’t that sensitive but it’s a good pressure feeling, not too much pain.

ohh that makes a lot more sense, it's probably a lot less sensitive if you're amab and not on any hormones? i can totally understand though! even though mine are super sensitive i love it when they are touched

i am melting in my chair right now ;v;
the feeling of somebody pressing up against me while i am on their lap is so arousing omgg