I want to become a strong and muscular woman and I want an even stronger and more muscular gf

I want to become a strong and muscular woman and I want an even stronger and more muscular gf

Attached: chigusa_kumagai_by_arata18_deak5pw-fullview.jpg (1280x1446, 154.99K)

based

:)

holy based

yeah but just lower body muscle
it's a bad idea to work upper body with male bone structure

Thank you :)
I was planning on doing mostly lower body but also doing some light exercise for upper body and back, also I want abs

Same but sadly my arms still look weak and flabby as shit :/
Any tips because I've been weight lifting for nearly two months and it isn't really noticeable yet.

Attached: 20220620_121241.jpg (1458x1451, 735.65K)

same problem here :/
Can't really give any advice because I'm also just starting out

Lift more. Increase weights by a step whenever you can do your current sets with proper form.

That's what I've been doing but considering my starting point vs. now I'm starting think I'm genetically immune to putting on muscle while on estrogen

Attached: sad.png (2160x1080, 1.38M)

but you did clearly put on muscle

Grease queen?

? I don't see much difference desu
What does grease queen mean

based
Do fewer reps, more weight

Then lift more. Also start eating more.

Weak! lol

Here you can see the diffrence
thanks

Attached: aaa.png (2160x1080, 975.26K)

1) Weight lifting isn't magic. Girls have been convinced for years that they'll pick up pink dumbbells and suddenly they'll look like Arnold. Even normal test guys WISH that were true. This will be a gradual process.
2) Don't do reps higher than 20. Don't do less than 5. It's common for people who lift for muscularity go for 8-12 reps.
3) You should be lifting a sufficient amount of weight to stimulate growth. Some good signs are that it feels challenging during, that you feel weak immediately after doing the lift such that a few minutes rest is necessary to do it again, that you get a "pump" and that you're sore and weaker in targeted muscles the next day. The soreness should be delayed. If you're sore immediately after you probably went too hard.
4) Progressive overload. You get bigger by lifting more reps or lifting heavier weights. As long as you are on an upward trajectory you should be fine.
5) Take your weight in kg. Multiply by 1.6. That's how many grams of protein you should be eating daily.

Ok well my current routine for arms is
Concentration curls 15 reps 25lbs per arm
Deltoid raises 15 reps 17.5lbs per arm
Tricep press 15 reps 15lbs
Pushups 20 reps
And then I do all those for 4 sets. Anything wrong with this routine as long as I keep increasing weight and reps?

Just keep lifting, 2 months isn't much.

I read 2.2g protein per kg of body weight if doing weight lifting. I tried calculating how much I get per day, and maybe I get a little over 100g (and weigh 72kg).

Attached: arm.jpg (800x1024, 156.96K)

holy shit
what does the rest of your body look like?

how many times a week tho

At least three, usually four.

Attached: cock&ball_Torture.jpg (1080x456, 202.42K)

You could increase weight for the dumbbells. I usually increase weight when 10 feels easy and definitely increase if I can get 15 easily. And I exercise 3 times a week.

Like this, currently sort of working on if I can get my abs visible again. I think hrt put a little layer of fat on them (and only very small boobs).

Attached: muscles_20220527.jpg (4096x2944, 2.35M)

>You could increase weight for the dumbbells.
Yeah I have an adjustable weights that goes up to 50lbs at 2.5lb intervals so that's what I've been doing.

You'd become a literal Griffithmoder if you got ffs

very impressive
how tall are you?