Druggie Hate Thread

Stop taking dangerous drugs. You’re supposed to live to spite the Terfs and be happy, not kill yourself for a couple hours of fun

Attached: 6F911E2B-F9F8-4694-804E-912DEB756703.jpg (792x1280, 132.23K)

is weed or shrooms dangerous?

Attached: FINaqQPXoBI8Kd6.jpg (640x516, 90.13K)

No I’m severely mentally ill and it’s how I cope with my ptsd and the fact I don’t pass

mmmm i luv druggies. i only think about druggies.
nodding off and laying in bed is so fun ;3.

stfu

No, but weed makes you kinda tarded.
I use them as a cope too (coping with different things, like being too scared to even troon out, so be happy you're not a coward at least, I'm also mentally ill so it's a cope for that too), but I don't take anything dangerous anymore. I used to and I almost died a few times, but not I really only do kratom. Maybe I'll quit everything eventually, I dunno, but I feel like I'd have the biggest shot at quitting and staying quit in the scenario where I troon out and at least mostly pass.

Transitioning has been the best thing in my life but everything that has happened to me before that has broken me. Transitioning should make me happy, and it does truly but right now I’m left cleaning up the damage caused by who I used to be. And it hurts, it hurts so fucking much, so much that I can’t enjoy who I am now. So that’s why I snort Xanax.

i don't live to spite anyone because i'm not petty and obsessed
i'm here to imbibe every dangerous substance in sight until i'm puking blood and shaking and crying and then do it all over again shortly thereafter
cause that's living my truth, and anything else wouldn't be me

define dangerous

stab yourself right in the peenus weenus

Suffering out of spite always seemed ro make no sense.
Ah yes I am not using copes because itll piss off a terf. Thatll show them!!

no one is doing that retard, most people do drugs cause they wanna die and drugs are just a good inbetween dying and living, life isn't really great at all for a lot of people lol

That's good that it's worked out for you and I hope you can get past all of the hangups from the past trauma. I get it at least a little bit, I've gotten kind of fucked up in the head from being like this on top of being mentally ill to begin with. Maybe I'll find the strength to go through with it and do it eventually, it's just hard when I'm so anxious and indecisive, and on top of that I keep second guessing myself because the dysphoria isn't constant, it's sometimes totally tolerable and other times makes me want to die.

if you look at the world today and aren't overwhelmed with the desire to intake copious amounts of drugs then you're probably fucked in the head not gonna lie

I've not heard great things about kratom, waiting until you pass seems like a druggie cope.

i have 400mg some days of delta 8 drops, they help me escape my mental troubles and depression for a while and improve my moods, also help with my intestine and spine pain, and help me reach beautiful intense life changing euphoria and brain orgasms

ill never stop taking it lol, in cali i tryed thc the first time with capsules i ordered after my previous gf ghosted me the first time, i was going to overdose on my hydrocodone (which i'm eager to get back soon hopefully it really helped me be able to do more instead of just being in bed hurting); but instead i decided to order some capsules and my mom offered to pay for them since i had spent my money that month, picrel is my realtime first experience in text, various parts omit 15-30mins, at one point i was stuck in the bathroom mirror laughing at myself washing my hands for like half an hour, and i had some wonderful releaseful crying fits, no brain orgasms back then but definitely good euphoria, first braingasm happened one morning a few days before my ex bf came to meet me the first time in jan last year, i woke up still high and writhing around with my pillow feeling nice and imagining the ocean and my Evie and bf

lol it fascinates me

Attached: 090FAFAF-BE3C-4FC6-9409-F3575BD47DED.jpg (800x8564, 1.84M)

get a fucking grip and stop ruining your precious lives. Honest advice: find friends who don’t support your substance abuse habits and will keep you from doing drugs by spending time with you doing other things

I legit don't do drugs.
But I can understand the appeal.

You literally read as an attractive woman immediately. I'm an ogrebody hon and I manage to not do drugs (well except for internet addiction and binge eating). Please fix your fucking self.

Yeah drugs are retarded, pushing harder into escapism will only make reality more and more unbearable.

Heroin makes the pain of not being a woman go away though. Do you want me to be in pain??

Rather than dead? Yeah.
Best of all? Find supportive friends, quit drugs and be happy