Does she have a point?

Does she have a point?

Attached: 20220620_094350.jpg (900x626, 127.46K)

No she literally has no point.

Barely. What a waste of my time. At least give us a tl;dr that filters out the pointless rambling, which is pretty much all of it.

based foid?

she's right
people are way too concerned over childrens games

yes, but like what about past being a kid? is lia thomas fair?

Several, its a compelling argument.

It doesnt seem that difficult to have a case by case basis for professional sports.

tying access to elite institutions to the ability to swim fast is fundamentally unfair.

how many awards has ms Thomas won? what is her current ranking? if trans women are such a blight on the sports community why is there only one athlete constantly making headlines? if it's really a widespread problem shouldn't there be more examples?

TOO LONG WON'T READ

I'm just gonna say to actually find out whether she has a point or not we must allow trans women to participate in Olympics because that's the only way we get enough studies on whether they have an advantage or not

If there were no tranny kids forcing themselves in womans games then there wont be any concern.
The normal kids mental health is also affected by the retarded tranny kids

we already have enough data.
olympic games go through alot of qualifying rounds

i think if they're on enough HRT they should be allowed to participate considering a fully transitioned woman probably won't effect the games that much tho i should point out i hate whatever sport they're talking about, not an Olympics fan

>hurr i'm too stupid to read more than a single paragraph durrr
very compelling

>school competitions
no it doesnt matter

Instead of being about exercise, health, and fun, sports even from fucking Kindergarten has become a massive trillion dollar industry and career path. Even 14 year old tranny kids playing casual leisure co-ed sports with their friends are getting banned form even participating in any athletic activity at all -even for fun-. And why? Because of fucking scholarships and tuition being so expensive. How is that healthy?

what tranny kids
there was 1 kid in utah that the sports ban applied to
wheres the flood of tranny athletes we were promised?

I think the third and the last paragraphs are the most important ones.

Based

it was a joke lol, i know what she said and goddamn reading it was so torturing

TL;DR

I do not have the full context, but i believe she is saying that she supports trans-inclusion at the high school level and below, stating that high school sports are not more important than trans lives while also stating that trans athletes are not dominating sports like people believe.

>Does she have a point?
expecting women to reason