I hate perma boymoders with a passion. What are you so fucking afraid of...

I hate perma boymoders with a passion. What are you so fucking afraid of? Why did you go through all of the mental anguish of coming out to yourself and starting hormones just to hide your true self from the world? You’re afraid of not passing? Well you never will if you don’t put in the effort of channeling your true self and presenting as female publicly. Cis people don’t have the same clocking abilities as us because they don’t obsess over their sex characteristics like trans people do. You don’t have to be skilled at makeup, you don’t have to be a voice training expert, you literally just have to wear women’s clothes, let out the feminine mannerisms you’ve always had since birth, and speak with the cadence and intonation of a woman- pitch be damned. Oh, but you say it’s not safe for you where you live, or you’re afraid of being hatecrimed? BUY A FUCKING GUN AND LEARN HOW TO USE IT (sorry non-Americanites.)
Take your pills and maybe if y’all went outside for once and put in the bare minimum you’d find out just how easy it is to be a 13 month HRT passoid like me.

Attached: C1108D94-324E-47E9-93F6-B8045CC03634.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

>im a passoid!
>wdym people dont pass? ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT TRY!!!
>i tried and i pass that means everyone else could do the same!!!
unironically kys

fuck off even tho i finally managed to come out to myself i know i won’t look like a woman just cause i put in a fucking dress fuck you

Does wearing exclusively plain women's t-shirts and jeans count as girlmoding?

But don’t you still want to wear the dress? What about more androgynous clothes from the women’s section like ?
Yes, as long as it’s not men’s clothes. Anyway, OP is based. It’s one thing to boymode for the first year of your transition, but if you’re 3 years in and still refuse to girlmode, you are wasting your life. How the fuck are you even trans at that point? Permaboymoders are the only MTF trannies I will ever honestly tell “YWNBAW”. How is that even MTF? You’re literally just MTM.

>I hate perma boymoders with a passion.
i hate girlmoders with a passion
>What are you so fucking afraid of?
people hate troons, and if they dont, they find them cringe, and for good reason. i look like a man and im extremely malebrained so passing is out of the question.
>Why did you go through all of the mental anguish of coming out to yourself and starting hormones
because you people told me it only gets worse over time so i decided to do damage control.
>just to hide your true self from the world?
im not hiding anything, my true self is an autogynephilic man.
>You’re afraid of not passing?
duh
>Well you never will if you don’t put in the effort of channeling your true self and presenting as female publicly.
i wont either way, and permaboymoding is easy.
>Cis people don’t have the same clocking abilities as us because they don’t obsess over their sex characteristics like trans people do.
cope
>you literally just have to wear women’s clothes
malebrainers' idea of womens clothes isnt womens clothes
>let out the feminine mannerisms you’ve always had since birth
lmfao
>and speak with the cadence and intonation of a woman
malebrains cannot do this
>Oh, but you say it’s not safe for you where you live, or you’re afraid of being hatecrimed?
no i dont
>BUY A FUCKING GUN AND LEARN HOW TO USE IT
lololol yeah sure sounds like a fun time to constantly be in a state of fear ready to shoot someone youre really advertising this well
>find out just how easy it is to be a 13 month HRT passoid like me
its always the passoids

I'm bald and have facial hair after I shave

>just try harder, hon!
I look like the neckbeard from the south park WoW episode

Attached: B67010C3-5CA8-4B91-BA63-FC0A8564B4FB.jpg (124x122, 3.25K)

>you are wasting your life.
everyone does that
>How the fuck are you even trans at that point?
idk. im not invested in this.
>Permaboymoders are the only MTF trannies I will ever honestly tell “YWNBAW”.
>How is that even MTF? You’re literally just MTM.
glad we agree

>people hate troons
”no i won’t buy a gun! i’ll never live in fear!”
>you people told me it only gets worse
who the fuck is you people? i’m telling you it only gets better, not worse
>my true self is an AGP man
you’re an AGP woman, repressor
>permaboymoding is easy
i’m sure you’re a mentally stable individual with no severe psychological issues
>blah blah state of fear, ready to shoot
stack up or shut up, cuck. being a tranner automatically enlists you for the war against us.

im not afraid of getting fucking killed because i dont dress up as a circus animal with pronouns she/her.
>>you people told me it only gets worse
>who the fuck is you people? i’m telling you it only gets better, not worse
the claim is it gets worse if you repress.
>you’re an AGP woman, repressor
based on what?
>i’m sure you’re a mentally stable individual with no severe psychological issues
i do not think about suicide regularly, and i do not self harm or have urges to. can the average 4troon girlmoder say the same?
>stack up or shut up, cuck. being a tranner automatically enlists you for the war against us.
id rather kill a hon than a random normal dude

Why do you care? Let people do what they want. I wanted to wait until i passed before girlmoding so boymoding was my safest bet in the meantime, beats honmoding. I can't say carrying a gun would make me feel safer, that just sounds psychopathic honestly. But yeah your obsession is just downright odd, stop trying to control everyone's transition

yeah sure id like to wear one or even just casual womens clothing but i just can’t id look too uncanny with my mannish face and giant nose and even if i didn’t i still live with my family and they’ve known me as a different person my whole life. it would be a fucking nightmare. girlmoding is just not an option for everyone, i mean i get bad anxiety just having my hair down in public

im afraid of being seen, or noticed or pointed at or stared at. im afraid of people talking about me behind my back. im afraid of literally anyone finding out about me. i didn’t ask for this crippling gender dysphoria and this is the least i need to at least get by. im on estrogen, im getting laser, im not masculinizing any more and that’s enough for me. I can handle the rest of my dysphoria by covering the rest up. sure girlmoding sounds relieving but once you throw away the hoodie you risk everything and im too fucking scared to do that ok? does that satisfy your question?

Do and nobody will even realize you're girlmoding if you're as hopeless as you say. The difference is subtle enough that you won't get any shit

I know this doesn't really apply to me, but I'm only a month and a week in. I'm scared that my boymoding will last forever though and that I'll never pass.

Also, sounds like you should be in therapy for anxiety and/or trauma. Being that paranoid isn't healthy

if nobody notices then what difference did it make? the only one i see is that im either in perpetual fear or I feel relativity safe. boymode it is

You are deranged.

Are you this angry about tomboys too?

it’s hard not to be paranoid when you feel like a freakshow and everywhere you look people are losing their fucking minds about the evil trannies

>13 month HRT passoid like me
Can we be the judge of that pwetty pwease?

there is not a single universe where i would post an image of myself on this godforsaken board. you idiots would clock a cis woman in order to feed your self hatred.