What do I need to boymode better. My boy pants are becoming too tight and my hoddie (being a large) shows boobs...

What do I need to boymode better. My boy pants are becoming too tight and my hoddie (being a large) shows boobs. I can tell cause people stare at my chest. What can I buy to fix this?

Attached: Omg_Boymoder.png (564x714, 10.53K)

your gonna need a bigger hoodie

Attached: R.jpg (1600x837, 107.85K)

I somehow didn’t notice that the boymoder’s hair was saying U//w///U until now

*U//w//U

just girlmode you fucking bitch

>step 1: wear a tight bra/binder
>step 2: wear sweat pants and athletic clothing
>step 3: tell people you work out and love fitness
boom now your thick thighs and volumes chest are actually "muscle" the only problemis skinny arms so make sure you get a pump going before you go out, a few push ups should do the trick

lol couldn't be me, i've been wearing the same 6 pairs of oversized baggy walmart jeans since 9th grade

also i preemptively bought a hoddie that was two sizes too big before i even started hrt so nobody's gonna know

No. Can never happen.
That's a good idea! Ok I'll do that. No one will know I have weak arms if I wear only hoodies.

>i've been wearing the same 6 pairs of oversized baggy walmart jeans since 9th grade
>also i preemptively bought a hoddie that was two sizes too big before i even started hrt so nobody's gonna know
LITERALLY SAME
i lost a ton of weight in highschool and still wear those jeans, despite some having pretty bad holes in them.
its the most effective method, and is probably my lifetime plan desu.

HEELLL YEAH

i only have 3 left, the last pair i lost i literally ripped them like spongebob when squatted down to pick something up at work.

they're actually too big on me because i ALSO lost a lotta waist fat during my first phase of weight cycling, but they all come with an internal adjustable waistband so no belt required

the day i lose my last 3 pairs of jeans is the day i go to walmart to grab more lol. fuck girlmoding, we got this

>i only have 3 left, the last pair i lost i literally ripped them like spongebob when squatted down to pick something up at work.
yeah the pair im wearing right now(never in public though) has a hole in the crotch area, as well as a huge one on the knee. its barely held together at this point lol
>they're actually too big on me because i ALSO lost a lotta waist fat during my first phase of weight cycling, but they all come with an internal adjustable waistband so no belt required
yeah i just use a belt for mine since it doesnt have a good waistband, the belt is technically womens b/c i got it from my mom and its the only "womens" clothes i wear lol
>the day i lose my last 3 pairs of jeans is the day i go to walmart to grab more lol. fuck girlmoding, we got this
absolutely based, permaboymode for life!

maaaaan we gotta hang out you sound dope lol

best of luck on your boymoding journey, may you never get clocked, friend.

having this same problem
what to do about face?

please don't force your culture/beliefs onto others

hellllll yeah, we already hang out in spirit after all
i hope your boymoding goes super well!

thanks user, if your ever in the houston area for some fucked up reason, just let me know

>force your culture
being insecure is not a culture

Attached: FB_IMG_1653947352580.jpg (640x634, 31.27K)

it's not just insecurity. it's an art form. boymoding is a way of life. a perfect balance of yin and yang

>if your ever in the houston area for some fucked up reason, just let me know
dont worry lol im in minneapolis, the opposite side of the country lol

aw darn, oh well. but seriously don't visit houston. this place is ass

not insecure just know how shit be

lol understandable, its average up here at least
i don't go out much tho so i wouldn't know too well lol