I hate incels so much it's unreal

I hate incels so much it's unreal

Attached: 1638503827196.png (2846x1278, 372.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofsins.com/lgbt/search/text/"female privilege"/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no cap if you don’t believe female privilege exists you might as well kill yourself because you’re fucking retarded and everyone is made dumber by your presence

please die

/thread

>it’s a female privilege denier thread
oh preach girl yaaaas it’s soooo hard being a girl today I chipped a nail FUCKING MEN

being a woman is soo hard, i only got 200 dms from 9/10 guys and not a single 10/10 guy

i hate women so much its unreal

Attached: 1638792249692.png (1173x656, 312.02K)

There's benefits and downsides to both the male and female role.
The benefit of being male is that you get more freedom and power, the downside is that you get the freedom to die and perish in the dirt.
The benefit of being female is that you are more protected as your very body is a commodity, making it so that as long as you are pretty you don't even really need any skills, on a level that is far stronger than with pretty men. The downside is being objectified, and men feeling entitled to your body.

first off, the concept of "privilege" in general is completely retarded. yes, women have some privileges men don't, but any board with 6,000+ posts whining about "female privilege" is beyond pathetic

we all know what you look like :)

also, this thread is itself a perfect example of exactly why this notion is so retarded. for some reason incels and rightoids always have this "stop hitting yourself" complex. it's exemplified by stuff like telling anita sarkeesian to stop making up threats against herself while spending 24/7 shitting on her and calling her a cunt (and I'm no fan of her work), or the way terfs talk about trans women or nazis talk about jews

Huh? Someone w/ a sane opinion on Any Forums?? Someone slap me

Female privelege does exist when it comes to the sexual market

>Whining
t. Retard who can't read OP pic

post body landwhale Tumblrina. only 20 guys swipe in the right direction today?

yes, women have some advantages men don't have, but on the whole they're advantages only obsessed over by desperate incels who consider ease of finding a partner the most monumental task in life because to them it really is. taken in sum, men have way more advantages when it comes to actually being a human bean

I am the OP, retard

do you want a link?

archiveofsins.com/lgbt/search/text/"female privilege"/

it's all whining

>the concept of "privilege" in general is completely retarded
t. retard

why can't you people ever make any sensible argument or say anything of note aside from "incel"

I'm a guy (male)

>taken in sum, men have way more advantages when it comes to actually being a human bean
such as?

>we all know what you look like :)
and?

Attached: 1638784154127.jpg (1334x694, 342.4K)

Several of the posts in pic alone are just mentions. Extrapolate and it's not even close to 6k
You can't read your own pic, pathetic.

>why can't you people ever make any sensible argument or say anything of note aside from "incel"
have sex

it is. it's hard to take anyone seriously when they start spouting off about "privilege". it's typically twitter sjws and incels, who are two ends of the same horseshoe

because the term triggers you so much. if you want, I could say "pathetic, desperate, lonely, spiteful individual with an external locus of control who blames others for their problems and their shitty personality", but that takes too long

that's pretty much the same thing as calling someone an incel

I hope its like a psyop or pol users talk about it here because rhe mods wont just give misogyny a board or something to contain it, its in all of Any Forums

i love how you pretend to be above this whole argument by claiming only "losers" care about privilege yet you clearly seem very concerned over perceived "male privilege" as per your previous post

I'm a guy

>Several of the posts in pic alone are just mentions. Extrapolate and it's not even close to 6k
>You can't read your own pic, pathetic.
yes, not every single post is whining, but the vast majority are and you're just playing dumb if you don't think they would be. if you've spent any time on this board you know what kind of post you're going to see if it contains that phrase, and you can look through the archive yourself as proof

here's a screenshot scrolling down just a few lengths. the second post is making fun of the whiners but in total it's 90% whiners and 10% people mocking them

Attached: 1647067597626.png (2178x1346, 552.92K)

>I hope its like a psyop or pol users talk about it here because rhe mods wont just give misogyny a board or something to contain it, its in all of Any Forums
yeah, this site is unbearable to use if you're a woman. I absolutely can't stand radfems in the least, but for the women who grew up on Any Forums, it's hard not to sympathize with why they came to think almost all men are disgusting and hate women

>that's pretty much the same thing as calling someone an incel
touch grass

>I'm a guy
and? why should i care you know what i look like?

Attached: 1639395674551.jpg (1024x596, 113.61K)

>that's pretty much the same thing as calling someone an incel
I'm pretty sure that's the joke they were making. incel.

the fact that you're a creepy male feminist makes this thread even worse

>Cherrypicking confirms my point!
Back to school. Now.

confusing pseud retard moment

what's the joke?

>picrel
And the guy gets paid more than all of them combined.

what else do you expect on a board filled with fags

Go back.

looking at the thread, you seem kind of retarded op but you should read about the women are wonderful effect

no, that would be sexist. it isnt the 1950s anymore, k?

>be woman
>sell virginity for 100k+
>make profile on establishedmen.com
>lie and sell virginity again for 80k
>cruise through 20s on jet aircraft to have sex with saudis for $30k a fuck
>start feeling guilty about sex-capitalistic lifestyle
>type some articles promoting sex positivity and build a journalistic career writing about shit no one gives a fuck about for huffingtonpost and the guardian
>realize your eggs are drying up
>create dating profile on several dating sites
>ugh, there are 300 messages on each app I have to shift through
>decide to marry programmer bro with a house paid off who is a little geeky
>one bored day decide to check the 3000 emails racked up on your still active dating accounts you never terminated
>have a fun fling with chad
>decide to leave your beta husband
>get 50% of his money, custody of his son, and he’s kicked out of his own house
>no job because you leeched your entire life and relied on his income
>receive alimony payments on top
>ex husband wants to see his son
>claim he physically abused you so you don’t have to give custody up
>feeling bad today, chad pumped me again and won’t reply anymore
>get in an argument online
>have nothing of substance to say so just put into question the amounts of sex your detractors have experienced
>haha those stupid men female privilege is bullshit all we get is sex
it’s retard, shariah law was right

have sex incel

only 2 lines into it and its already clear that you should kys as soon as humanly possible