Just cuddles please

all i want at this point is to be cuddled. yeah i'm a bottom and i'm needy, but now all i'm really needy for is affection. i don't care if they aren't emotionally interested in me, i just wanna be comfy and in someones arms, at least believing that they care about me. why can't i have a bf/gf to just pick me up and cuddle me 24/7, whyyyyyyyy. pls if there is a god i hope he actually hears my prayers about it. i don't care what gender they are anymore just please god give me someone who's gentle with me.

Attached: defeat.jpg (1000x1415, 286.44K)

>teehee I'm so lonely that I'll just become a slut
Hey... OP... no offense... but kill yourself okay?

asl

they don't have to be horny, i just want someone to hold me T-T
too scary

id unconditionally cuddle you.

Do you have nice armpits?

thank uuu
i mean, i keep them shaven...

You're a sinner. God will not ignore your prayers, he will actively go against them. Stop being a tranny and become the cis man you were always meant to be. Only then will your dreams come true. Otherwise you will be single forever.

then what am i supposed to do, be a straight femboy? be a gay bottom? no thanks pal.

666. What an appropriate number for a heathen of a man. Does burning in Hell sound fun to you? If not, your only option is to become a straight femboy and procure a girlfriend and wife.

>suggests i commit unloyalty
>calls me the heathen

Not a very smart boy I take it. I meant girlfriend and eventual wife. One person. The estrogen is frying your brain, hon.

jokes on you i pass when i girlmode

I don't think people realizing you're trans and playing along counts as passing

>passed before i was trans
>"people realizing your trans"
>old people calling me 'young lady' and 'miss'
>told since childhood i look like my mother

Same. I just miss holding someone so much.

t. chaser

Attached: attractive-guy-girl-advice-memes-i-was-surprised-i-didn-amp-039-t-see-any-of-them-on-memecenter_fb_3089467.jpg (300x300, 95.75K)

I don't think blind elderly people count for much but whatever helps you sleep at night. Sorry about your manly mother.

My apologies. I'm just an unhappy repressor. Please forgive me.

true
np i just like arguing
*sighs*

>I don’t think people realizing you’re trans and playing along counts as passing
Keep on coping :)
This has more or less been my experience, it’s cool though while I pass I’m not attractive. Still, I’m happy, which elevates me above most other trannies on this board.