'gay man' claims to be into ftms

>'gay man' claims to be into ftms
>he turns out to be a ftm too
every time

Attached: 7A1240A6-FAFC-4B31-84A5-3A6B5D6A7536.jpg (749x744, 50.63K)

Lmao is this really a thing? I'm gay and i can definitely get into FTMS they have to be my type look wise though or i can't get past the fact they have a vagina. If they're my type i can get past the vagina though

I dont see the problem, they can be gross together with their abomination t4t relationship and leave actual cis gays alone

As a ftm I don’t understand why any ftm would ever want to date a cis gay man

Why do you say that?
I wish I wasn't so ashamed so I could possibly date a man in general, gay or bisexual.

Im not a gayden so maybe im biased but I agree, faggots seem so insufferable to be around

I don’t get it. Gay men (and straights and les) have such low rates of willingness to date a trans person. Bi people have almost 50% willingness, leagues above every other sexuality. If you go on gay online spaces you’ll see ftms asking “would u date me if im ftm” and the answer is always fucking no. Just stick to bi men

>Just stick to bi men
I really don't understand what trannies issues with bisexuals are, they're the only ones that would ever fuck them

Personally, I have no issues with them. I probably trust bisexuals slightly more to be attracted to me unless I'm proven wrong by a gay man or straight woman. Bisexuals are neat.

Yeah no gay guy could ever like someone who looks like this

Attached: 84F528ED-301E-408F-870C-9A4F1019504B.png (512x512, 469.63K)

is that why you draw mtfs as gigahons? because you just want a boyfriend?

>faggots seem so insufferable to be around
and somehow, ftm manage to be 10 times worse

obviously there are exceptions but most ftms don’t look like rugged chads, more like dykes or 14 year old boys

>14 year old boys
i thought gay men liked those

kek

>faggots seem so insufferable to be around
Lesbians, especially "butches" like you, are very obnoxious in every sense. You pretend to be a man yet you detest us because you know we're better.

im a gay ftm and i hate dick so i only date other ftms or sometimes dudes who arent into getting their dicks touched. cis men are disgusting generally

I am a cis man. I like ftms

weak troll kiddo, hit the books and try again.

Attached: CE9E9763-AA98-4213-98F2-9AC772A03552.jpg (567x487, 30.75K)

As a ftm, I don’t understand why anyone would ever want to date a trans man.

This

I have always been openly bisexual you retard.
I like cis women and trans women. I have drawn MtFs as normal people for nearly 2 years, I just draw ONE character (WHO ISN'T EVEN MTF) as a cishon. Kill yourself.

Because we can be a based st4t couple and we would u derstan eachother's dysphoria

Ur bein mean

Attached: sadge.jpg (500x500, 28.26K)

Green once called me an autists (derogatory) :(

They are mean
What did you do, perhaps it was warranted.
Don't worry though autists are cute I'll love them forever.

Fucking fujoshi get out of my gender

Attached: 1653205368342.jpg (461x461, 96.98K)