/hornygen/

previous pick your bottom

Attached: FDsLZuKVUAEBKo-.jpg (1437x1251, 115.79K)

TRANS GIRLS BELONG TO THEIR BIOLOGICAL DADDY

Why do i fantasize about either bottoming where i'm used a hole and viciously pounded in mating press, but all my top fantasies are about passion and love making

i am both biological and a daddy
idk that sounds normal. I get both of these (wanting to use someone like a hole/being romantic and passionate and soft) purely as a top

chill olive

My dad slapped my ass today in a joking manner but wtf I got hard

>tfw still no vers dom mtf gf
why even live

I started as a pure top, then got really hard when imagining blowing my friends, and now i'd consider myself vers i guess
I'll drink to that bro

i have woken up and fallen asleep every day to the thought of being owned by a mean Dom(me), and at this point it's getting a little disruptive. i'll be in class or home on break, and in the middle of whatever i'm doing i'll be assaulted by fantasies of someone using me like a toy, forcing my head to their crotch or tugging on my leash, saying the most degrading things to me. i need to get rid of these fantasies somehow, they're taking up so much space in my mind, i can barely think about anything else for long

>then got really hard when imagining blowing my friends
and? blowjobs aren't a bottom thing. that's like saying eating pussy's gay.

>I'll drink to that bro
thanks
>and now i'd consider myself vers i guess
i guess something kind of similar happened to me but with troon who wanted to put their dick in me

>thats like saying the eating pussy's gay
the romans sure thought so, even found it gayer than bottoming or sucking dick, ive met some guys who were surprised when i said i wanted to suck dick, they straight up said tops dont suck

i love how homos still end up being like normal sexual conservatives sometimes

how do I assert myself in bed?
I got a big thick dick but I feel like I just mechanically go through the motions of topping. I like to kiss and suck but it feels forced? fake it till you make it?

i need a boymoder to cuddle and watch MasterChef with

>I got a big thick dick
show it please

Blowjobs kinda seem like a natural part of sex, its so easy to not fuck up. I pity the bottoms who think they shouldnt have that

Blowjobs are a natural part of sex, all the sex crazed animals do it in lieu of reproduction
Bonobo monkeys are never not having sex for example

Is that what you want to do or just feel like you should be doing because you have a big dick
the thought of receiving them does nothing for me but yes,the bottoms who think they shouldn't have them should be sent my way, preferably in groups

bottoms can receive blowjobs too!

yeah, 69 sounds cool to me, wish i had a top gf tho