Tube's looking hot

Tube's looking hot

Attached: 1630824694552.png (1600x1066, 1.1M)

I could fap to this

>trashy babushka from the balkans
>hot
Wat

>only hand and feet visible which at clearly masculine

classic hiding fail.

PLS SHAVE THAT CHIN OFF TOOB WE WANT FACKIN REIGHTS OVAH HARE!

>tights

fucking disgusting fetishist

>anglemaxxing
>lightingmaxxing
>focallengthmaxxing
>makeupmaxxing
>costumemaxxing
wow she looks great hon!

Erm... What the toob is this shit?

Attached: 1634994675288.png (447x481, 182.96K)

in a skinwalker witch trying to eat you kinda way i guess?

choob more like chub hahahah

Idk why everyone keeps memeing about the chin, it's already properly proportioned and any more shaving will just make her midface look even longer

wearing all that black is supposed to be a trick to make his gigantic man torso recede from the eye but if you look closely you'll see that he in fact has a gigantic man torso

How is this about philosophy anymore kek it's just narcissistic TIM AGP hour

It's just big boners and spinny dresses now.

>>>/ovarit/

It looks realistic for the top 1% of cis women in terms of masculinization but it still “protrudes”, which is the problem moreso than the size itself. Like they shaved the sides but left the front largely untouched. I will admit she’s ALMOST facepassing now, which is honestly just sad. Toob won, we lost

ouch but true

how is it a man torso? she's a woman so it's a woman torso. it might be masculine but it still is part of a female body

>tights

Attached: 1593708988052.gif (337x263, 2.47M)

Allright, I hate her contern and blatant unoriginal contra copying, but could 100% definitely tap that.

not

Her content sucks but it's hard for me to feel very strongly about it one way or another. It's just bland and uncreative. Contra's stuff is at least creative and interesting.