If you have any conservative or right wing friends online or irl how likely is it that they think this about you behind...

if you have any conservative or right wing friends online or irl how likely is it that they think this about you behind your backs

Attached: Scree7788ome.jpg (1080x696, 212.61K)

1000%

I have a couple and they don't seem to care that I'm bi (I think one also might be gay/bi).

As for tranners, I think they're more skeptical of them, but I highly doubt they want trans people to suffer though.

like 60% of this board thinks that way

>but I highly doubt they want trans people to suffer though.
go ask them when they're drunk and you'll see the truth lol

I get what you mean, but I doubt they'd say anything different drunk.

Oh god imagine someone being a such a pussy they could only say this online, if a friend of mine was like that id kick his ass

why?

Pretty sure my only conservative friend wants to fuck me but he lives far off or I would let him. He has a ripped hot bod.

Because they're not hateful people.

Larp. Too much self awareness for a genuine conservative to post.

yeah lots of right wingers want to fuck trannies before they kill them

Attached: poltran4.jpg (1080x1965, 734.99K)

why TF would I have conservative friends?
id rather have no friends

The Hungarian chick already identified a LinkedIn for this poster in her telegram channel. She is taking this shit seriously and I think she earnestly wants to ruin every polposter’s anonymity.

what are you talking about

>if you have any conservative or right wing friends
Why the fuck would I? And why do you phrase this is if I'm giving a review to theme park.
"How was your time? What was your favorite ride? How did the park make you feel?" Eat shit, I don't care.

Lmfao

There’s a Hungarian chick allegedly leaking a bunch of identities off this board maybe a mod maybe a hacker idk, but going after all the derogatory shit

Except that literally never happens. Why are you trying to convince me that the people with the lowest rates of crime are killing trannies? Have you been completely warped by the media or do you have some agenda here?

No, he is sweet and like checks up on me if I haven't logged on in a few days.

based, dangerously so

probably half are self hating trannies larping

I'm actually the opposite way, I never pretend to suppprt LGBT but I still wanna fuck trans girls and don't hide anything irl or here.

Lmao what's the name?

This is how it is with cis women AND trans women. Publically you hate muh ebil right wing nazis but still fuck them and exclude left wing soicucks

Nearly all gymbros are conservative and I like muscular guys. Left wing guys should just lift and shave the awful beard.

This is a fake as fuck false flag. Conservatives don't have that kind of intellectual honesty.

Based. It's not in the nature of left wing ""men"" to lift because they are low T betas, this is why right wing men and trans women are a match made in heaven. You need actual men to handle you not a reddit mod soicuck

0% because we all go shooting together with cold ones. Just be a normal woman and not a blue haired unshaven mess and people will like you its not hard to understand or do.