/bigen/ bisexual general

9dots gif edition
reusing my previous qotts:

qott1: What is your ideal male partner/hookup?
qott2: What is your ideal female partner/hookup?
Previous: (Cross-thread)

Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag//bigen/

FAQ:
>Am I bi if I like women and femboys/ traps?
>Am I bi if the only kind of guys I like are femboys and traps?
>Am I bi if there's this one member of the same-sex I'm desiring, but normally I like the opposite sex?
>Am I bi if I sexually like multiple genders, but only interested in romance with one of them?
Yes, sexual attraction to multiple genders is bisexuality.
>Am I bi or pan if I like trans people?
Both are able to be attracted to trans people.
>Do you love me, OP?
Yes.
>Am I bisexual if my sexual attraction fluctuates between genders?
Yes, this phenomenon is known as a bi-cycle. Many bisexuals experience it.
>What's the difference between bisexual and pansexual?
Little to none.
>What is a bisexual?
Someone attracted to their own and other genders.

Resource for Bisexuals:
biresource.org/

Attached: 1615031165345.gif (666x666, 172.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ripx4nutmeg/status/1520481625024434176
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>qott1
someone that loves me for who i am and i can trust
>qott2
see above

>QOTT
Nice to me
Not a bootlicker for anything
Emotionally mature
Cute/hot but not enough to make me feel like I don't deserve them

>qott
Has actual interests, can put up with my volatile nature.
Not an outlier, looks-wise.

Uhm, no. You're all cute and delusional, sorry.

omg we found one

>Cute/hot but not enough to make me feel like I don't deserve them
It's hilarious to me that someone can be too perfect.

Attached: 55378862210.jpg (1171x1509, 141.51K)

Is it weird that i cant imagine an ideal partner? Even if i find some trait i see some counterargument for that and sometimes i even feel uncomfortable trying to imagine that
Of course, im just self diagnosed bdd

>Uhm, no. You're all cute and delusional, sorry
no u
>It's hilarious to me that someone can be too perfect
if i can't love myself how can i imagine that a literal stranger might love me like wtf
>Is it weird that i cant imagine an ideal partner?
nah its normal, trying to condense a potential partner to a 4 line paragraph its impossible, human are just too complicated

maybe i just need to log off but its scary that 80’s/90’s style homophobia is slowly creeping back

Attached: A54FE1E3-1DA0-431A-9289-58A6E90BEE16.jpg (731x408, 22.15K)

its terrifying really, but yea sometimes its best to just close social media and disctract oneself. not too unrelated but in my city they now have opened a not so subtle fascist community center called "camelot" so there is that (with the approval of the city's office ofc)

Attached: 1577868382444.jpg (320x320, 49.7K)

It sucks that there are unironic groomers out there who keep making the news and then the rest of us get lumped in with that scum. At the same time it's hard not to put at least some of the blame on those that defend shit like drag queen story hour or w/e - that shit doesn't belong in schools.

i don't approve of this message

blow it out your ass

Attached: 79A7C0BF-8B69-4F12-9E0C-80BB73A121A3.jpg (639x444, 51.08K)

I'm talking about shit like this: twitter.com/ripx4nutmeg/status/1520481625024434176

daily reminder that basically all rights in human history were won through protests and through resolutions of conflict
>picrel
me

also, how is it fascist? isn't camelot about feudalism, y'know knights and king arthur and shit? not saying youre lying but it'd be a weird thing for them to call back to

>q0tt1
femboy
>qott2
dominant and feminine

a lot of alt-right movements are using the arthurian legends as their own iconography/mythology, warping the story to fit their own agenda (similar to what happened to lotr) not sure if this mainly a european thing

>questions
a subby femboy who wears skirts and a subby ginger who wears skirts respectively

*right wing movements in general

Ah, I see. That's pretty weird, especially since king arthur is explicitly the saviour of the british. I'd get it in the uk, but in other places it seems a bit stupid by any perspective

so yeah, everything seems to check out in my book in terms of believing you

>if i can't love myself how can i imagine that a literal stranger might love me like wtf
Your imperfections are what make you lovable in the first place – like a handcrafted porcelain vase :)

>im just self diagnosed bdd
First step is realizing it, I guess...?

>a not so subtle fascist community center called "camelot" so there is that
Sounds like extreme cringe.
Reminds me of a lot of self-proclaimed "neo-pagans" here.

I mean, what else can i say, i am completly incapable of judging my face. Aidan can confirm
With my body its just good ol complexes

i'm not an expert but its the mix of medieval romanticism, "Aryan" heritage and the legend of the graal that is present in a lot of esoteric/conspiracy right wing texts
> self-proclaimed "neo-pagans" here
o yea they are pretty similar
>Your imperfections are what make you lovable in the first place
*blush very hard* i choose to accept this message as true for the next 10 minutes

ahh, that sortof makes sense
i mean not really but you know what i mean

ya i gotchu

Attached: 1655160148425.jpg (1080x722, 60.6K)

>romanticism
Short tangent: That's the perfect word for describing the (European) authoritarian right in general.
These people have a romanticized understanding of nationality, class and society as a whole. They're stuck in the 19th century. When they say 'we want to return to tradition,' they really mean returning to the fairly modern social norms of the 19th century.
Even far-right neo-paganism is a good example of this. Most of the things these people believe in come from people like Guido von List and his merry little band of schizos.

I know this is easier said than done, but I'd try not to worry about it too much.
And you've already admitted to being delusional in this regard anyway.