People say I look like a pooner, is this a nice way to say I’m a man? If not, how do I stop looking like one?

People say I look like a pooner, is this a nice way to say I’m a man? If not, how do I stop looking like one?

Attached: 23040414-4957-4D38-8BF7-99FA5B09CDF2.jpg (1284x878, 128.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>is this a nice way to say I’m a man?
what? no? quite the opposite, theyre literally saying you look like a female
>how do I stop looking like one?
lift weights, dont wear piercings, stop dying your hair, dont be fat, stop growing pube hairs

>lift weights, dont wear piercings, stop dying your hair, dont be fat, stop growing pube hairs
Lift weights would make my upper body bigger though, i'm not fat either

are you a tranny? why do you not want your upper body to be bigger?

afab brain can't respond in Any Forums properly

Yes i am
????

ok now im lost, so youre mtf but get told you look like a pooner? are you a boymoder? do you have short hair?

>????
you responded to the op in when you clearly meant to respond to

Yes to all of them

ok so stop cutting your hair short retard, also if you look like a pooner that means you look like a woman so why are you still boymoding

I'm growing them, also I tried to girlmode once with shorts and a baggy fem shirt and I got misgendered hard

post face

I’m the credit card
idk, some pics here unsee cc/album#MPOTZSdo0IRin3iX (the Instagram filter one is cause I was curious if I’d pass with makeup but I clearly don’t)

you look like a 14-year-old girl

literally a woman. just grow your hair out, the only thing you need to worry about now is your voice.

its because you look AFAB, im not 100% convinced you are not an AFAB trying to troll us DESU

congrats you pass its only the short haircut that makes you look like a girl trying to look more masculine

I don’t know user, irl I don’t pass even before I speak
I don’t think I’ll voice train before I start male failing tho

post full body view (in clothing)

okay

Attached: 315AEE15-D6A6-425C-9B71-FBCD90775D84.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

how tall?

~165cm