I've realized the only reason i haven't killed myself is because i'm too much of a pussy...

i've realized the only reason i haven't killed myself is because i'm too much of a pussy, how do people gain the courage to go through with it?

Attached: 5e6166a2290b28d00fdfe3e25732c38b.jpg (451x433, 15.35K)

Same and been wondering that since i was 12

You know you’re not gonna get the answer for that when you open with “I wanna kms” right?

It’s probably best if you don’t do it yknow?

Attached: 5B3BF834-0720-45DC-BE0C-0817A12FB7E3.jpg (337x290, 55.81K)

Take your pills so you won't want to

honestly as someone who's self harmed for a decade and failed sui twice it really annoys me how good characters are at it in tv shows and movies, they find 1 piece of glass and zip zop zooey they're bleeding out with no chance at saving them

i definitely don’t want you to die or even feel bad about it, but how do you fail multiple times? it’s so easy to die that people do it accidentally. wouldn’t jumping from a really high building be simple enough?

Not op
Youd be surprised what people tell you here no matter how you open.
Pills dont do anything
Yea exactly

It’s actually really difficult to kill a person like that. Even people who shoot themselves in the head with the gun under their chin will sometimes just survive with their face blown off.

I think the worst one I heard was a French guy who tried using a shotgun in the middle of a field. Aimed it at his jaw, recoil snapped off and he missed his head but popped the jaw, then he tried his chest, ripped past his lungs and shredded his chest but somehow managed to hit nothing vital but severely crippled his spine losing his ability to walk, he finally managed to die after reloading, sobbing, and crawling over to a nearby hill where he could reposition himself for one last shot.

Shit is downright horrific. I’d rather die at sea or something.

Attached: 09CA6690-418A-4C8B-A849-BF1586E6A9B2.jpg (349x380, 57.91K)

(Not the person you were talking to)
It has always seemed to me that getting hurt accidentally is much better/easier then on purpose. I mean PAPER CUTS are a thing, seriosly, getting cut by a piece of paper so you bleed. That is a real thing.

jesus christ. now i really don't want to kill myself

Attached: 775448b6eb695bf6ffb427c909499a2a.jpg (564x564, 60.19K)

not op but,
so what is actually the cleanest way that's the least burdensome on others? line inert gasses seem kinda effective, but how hard is it to get a hold of without setting off red flags?

i looked up statistics on this and only 1 in 20 suicide attempts succeed on average. keep in mind failed suicide attempts are likely to leave you with a fucked up body for the rest of your life. that's the main reason why i don't even attempt it i don't want to make things even worse

invest in btc tomorrow and hodl for 10 years it will be worth it friend

You don't. You wanna live and your body will do anything to make you scared of it. Just don't do it, user.

Maybe you think nobody will care about your death, but that only means that nobody cares about HOW you live your life. Just enjoy things, ignore society and have fun with what you have.

I mean there’s only a few things you should really be offing yourself over. Lot of them are permanent problems. Most people wanna go out over temporary problems with some solution. Heck you become a whole new person every seven years, your perspective can entirely change or you’ve figured something out by the end of the month.

But if you say had something like
>ALS
>you literally murdered your lover
>It’s actually WW3 and the bombs are flying
>you’ve rubbed a gimpy gimpy plant on your asshole
Then I kinda understand why you’d want to go. Anything else isn’t really as permanent or life ending.
It’s always going to be a burden on others. People care about you, and will miss your passing. Your life doesn’t belong to you, it’s theirs and you shouldn’t be so cruel to take it from them.
The gas thing is just silly. You’re not gonna show up looking for some gas at the gas store and buy the gas you’d need to fill a room or just a helmet or other device with that won’t break on you, only for your brain damaged ass to wake up later that night with a headache, numbness and wondering why that didn’t work but suddenly needing to be put into a special care facility because your brain is mush.

Attached: 91B68F5E-3E3E-4433-89E6-5B1FF5A53C95.jpg (750x557, 400.82K)

Ugh now that i read that attempting suicide to end up in a coma sounds really appealing suddenly, idc about others, that just sounds so so nice rn

You know there’s a hell where you’re just AWARE of that through the entire ordeal but can’t physically do anything right?

there is nothing temporary about being an abomination

I know it will be a burden to that extent, I more meant cleaning up and stuff. transitioning would be way more of a burden on the people I know than this. also I know transitioning just won't work for me. this is actually my best option.
also, for the gas, it works kinda quickly. do you mean I wouldn't be able to get enough? or do you think I'd mess it up kinda thing?

You're not an abomination, and even if you're ugly you can learn to accept it and find some joy despite it. Looks aren't the only thing in life. Just keep going, there will be times that make you happy you did. Always a chance your life will improve massively in some way too, you never know. Maybe you'll find something you really like doing, meet somebody cool, or anything. Life can suck really bad, but it can be nice too.

t. ugly-ass user

When i was like 10 i used to just fantasize about being in solitary confinement. That still seems like a pretty good idea but not that into commiting crimes though.
I would have no problem just living in my head. Its real life thats the annoying thing

Bullshit look at what they did to kim kardashian, or diviated septum surgery, hell look up Korean face lifts. Fuck mate you’re a human being you’ve got the capability to do whatever you want if you beg, borrow or steal enough of it. Even then, you’re not Steven Hawking’s underbite, so you’ve probably got something really nice going for you if you find the right look.

Attached: A3B20C64-279A-48B2-9581-2557E0B40DEA.jpg (720x720, 97.38K)

???
Nah I think they’d rather have you alive and happy user. Best put on a brave face and really push forward with that instead of just assuming it’s gonna go terribly.
You’d think that, but it’s definitely NOT that. It still comes with all the annoyances or interruptions as the real world but the complete inability to stop them.
Imagine a mosquito in your ear and not being able to slap it. Alright now fly on your face. Fire drill. Some patient in the next bed over has a catheter and is emptying their bowels in the little bowls and you can smell it for hours.

Attached: 37882DDE-743A-4EBF-9C2A-5480801DD03F.png (1300x976, 434.74K)