How do men feel about hotdogging their trans gf's butt cheeks?

How do men feel about hotdogging their trans gf's butt cheeks?

Attached: 111.jpg (850x1420, 265.65K)

my gf oiled up her ass and I hotdogged her it’s hot as fuck

idk probably about as good as they'd feel hotdogging their cis gf's butt cheeks

only incels should be allowed to post

I dont know no man's ever done it to me for more than a moment. But it makes me need him to fuck me so bad.

Absolutely love it

there’s nothing better in life than grabbing a mtf buttcheeks and just slowly sliding in and out of their little rosebud like some retarded kid pushing a hotdog in and out of a bun. just wait for them to moan and scream to put it in deeper already but slide it out and in over and over gently and slow and let them die from anticipation

Might be my favorite thing

Yeah I like hotdogging with my tongue though

usually tranner are the one saying they want to do that with my ass
anyway, it sounds fun

>sliding in and out of their little rosebud like some retarded kid pushing a hotdog in and out of a bun

Attached: DDF5B9E3-C26B-480B-823E-A9016433F8E1.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

It is enjoyable, it's to tempting laying on your bf's back and his supple butt cheeks just right in your reach... how is a girl supposed to not get excited or keep her hips still in such a powerful position...

Fuck. You.

Now I desperately want a trans gf even more you bastard.

>it's to tempting laying on your bf's back and his supple butt cheeks just right in your reach
sounds cool to me, i've kind of been conditioned to want that kind of stuff anyway so i wouldn't mind if my gf wanted to do dumb fun stuff with my big butt like that

its fun but i feel a bit selfish getting an orgasm while she doesnt so i play with her tits or suck her nipples a bit to even the score

Just give her a reach around

It's really hot. It's usually what I do to my gf to get nice and hard before fucking her.

You gonna find out the hard way if you don't cover yourself up you immoral buttslut. The sticky mess I'll be leaving on those cheeks will never go away.

I also like to play with them, and massage them with my hands. But user please do explain, what do you mean conditioned to want your butt played with?

her dicks basically a skin tag at this point, the only time i touch it is when im slapping it or flicking it to make her cry

>what do you mean conditioned to want your butt played with?
i kind of exaggerated it but basically, everyone i've known you were into me were pretty much in love with my butt and were saying stuff like it was made to be played with

What's obvious is always obvious user, people are just speaking the truth about the plump little cheeks of yours, just a little smack and then a kiss every now and then... then the rubbing, and more kissing, then the humping. Eased into it... left wanting for more, and more you will get.

That's conditioning, rather than just being honest.

i guess, i've never done anything yet so i can't really speak about those thing

Wait transgirls will hump your butt??