This is the worst take I’ve ever heard in my lice

>noooooooooooooo you don’t have any actual physical reasons, gender dysphoria wouldn’t exist if not for society and there’s no differences between gender
Shut the fuck up, shut up.
>you wouldn’t mind having a beard, 30 inch shoulders, a butt chin, and a caveman browbone if not for SoCuetyudjdjjz
I hate these brain drained cis fucking “allies” who got their idea of how being trans works from other fucking cis people.

Attached: 4B65252D-63B4-4C1A-AB7C-1F54801E3F75.jpg (1170x393, 181.61K)

u doing ok mel

agreed

Fucking hate that "just abolish gender" is always used to control what people do with their own bodies

I would rip off this persons skin and chew it like beef jerky if I had the chance(in Minecraft)
Literally
>just abolish gender so you can put on a dress and suddenly be okay with all your masculine features
Load of fucking bullshit.

as if being trans is just about 'gender'
'gender' dysphoria is as much about sexual characteristics as it is about gender roles and societal perception. The more people know I'm trans, the more I hear braindead shit like this from people who know me. Sure it hurt when I stopped being able to be 'one of the girls' as a kid but it hurt just as bad, if not worse, when my ribcage widened and I grew facial hair. 99% of cis women don't just grow facial hair during puberty

Put a dress on for me Mel

this u?

Attached: mel.png (640x847, 368.61K)

keep seething you passive aggresive snarky retard she's based

Mel do u have a discord?

What abolishing gender should be
>gender roles are dumb we should get rid of them, just b urself
What abolishing gender is according to both terfs and trans activists
>umm sweetie it says transGENDER, if we get rid of gender u wont have to transition :)

It's first world entitled soi cope. You're right to reject it.

Almost like gender doesn't mean gender roles and pretending it's not synonymous with sex is wrong

Trannies will call ethnic cleaning based but can't effing cleanse their room

Fuck IKR? I hate these cunts who think theres a million different genders.

there isnt. There is 1 binary
>Male >various femboys of different degrees > nonbinary > various mascgirls of different degrees (I think? Though Ive never met or heard of one personally) > female

And *maaaaybe* I could believe genderfluid. MAYBE. Doubt it, but maybe as long as it doesnt follow stupid rules like the stars aligning or something.

the redditor makes a good point

im of the opinion most cisses are just slightly shallow, i dont expect them to ever really understand the issues or us

mel
i still want to marry you
all you have to say is i do

This shithole is bad for you, stop going there.

Attached: 50f98daa973a97bed780f0697e03f67a243b8ee9.png (500x706, 454.89K)

Gender dysphoria might, if we even could abolish gender. But dysphoria at sexual characteristics, maybe normies still have trouble knowing what that is

it will make transitioning pointless

I give up, transmeds are 100% correct.