1 year on t

>1 year on t
>poonface
>childlike skull
it’s OVER poonbros

Attached: 126559DE-6E3B-4C82-A322-F810F7C784AE.jpg (712x1173, 527.16K)

Call me delusional but with those tiny eyes and big nose I would just assume that's a teenage boy. Not completely unpassable

I work at a highschool and this looks like the average teenage boy.

What about when he shows up to the mechanic to pick up his f-350?

He’s 18 frens, not 14

Ok and 18 year olds are still teenagers retard

he actually looks okay until you put him next to a cis guy the same age

18 year olds rarely if not ever look like that. Don’t lie to yourself he’d be okay If he was 14 but after that point males start developing

I literly said he looks like a average teenager, i would have guessed 17 by looking at him.

What are their doses? Jfc, cis chicks in my gym virilise harder after like half a year on roids, lol.

You’re lying to yourself, put him next to a cis guy his age and the difference would become immensely obvious

only 1 year on T not fair. by 25 he’ll pass

Why would i lie? I don't even like pooners but from my experience working at highschools he looks like the average teenage boy, I'd say less than 10% of them look older than that.

Where the hell do you work?
Guys At my secondary literally had semi patchy facial hair at 15 and 16

I dont know why people say this looks like a teenage boy because it just doesnt. I assume most of you went through high school and saw teenage boys on the daily . Ive never once seen a guy over 13 with a face like this, so how can you say this person looks like a teenage boy when they just look like a girl with slight stubble im so confused do i have "brainworms"?

im clean shaven to this day, and so was everyone else in my school at the time bc dress code
facial hair doesn't really mean much
pooners care way too much about hair in general

He just looks like a guy, he passes well

I just got out of high school and I'd say it's 50/50 I saw many babyfaced cispooners and also guys who looked like they were already 25. It just depends

You’re right, I have genuinely never seen a boy over 14 with a face like this. People on here are hugboxxing

not really over, i’ve seen way worse from shotamoders

Stop hugboxing a tiktok pooner who’s never going to see this thread

he still passes.
and there are a lot of cis males who still look like kids at 18, and they've been on t for longer than him.