Transgender takes treatment

>transgender takes treatment
>becomes happy and healthy
>transphobe niggas be like:
>this is clearly a logical fallacy and a placebo effect, how can we stop this
this post really says it all

Attached: file.png (1274x104, 22K)

>guys when does the regret start? The detransition wave is gomiing soon right guy? Right? They cant actually be happier can they?

LMAOOOOOOOO

>be depressed loser
>take hormones
>no longer depressed
>no longer a loser
But all she did was clean her room!!!??

imagine being trans and having to live with this piece of shit as your sibling

>she
according the transphobe he cured himself of overweight/obesity and alcoholism too

CLEAN
YOUR
ENDOCRINE SYSTEM

Attached: GettyImages_631818068.jpg (1400x1400, 178.66K)

That's a logical fallacy. Logic says
Trans = bad
Happy= good
Trans happy = fake
Im sorry you cant handle the facts, i just debunked your life cope and seethe

Is OP wrong tho? That's literally post hoc propter hoc fallacy.
>I did X
>Then I was Y
>Therefore X caused Y
It is highly unlikely that one just becomes better after the first medication, and because that happened, we can assume that his sister is living through a placebo effect and is not truly happy.

>take treatment for debilitating dysphoria
>stop being depressed and get your life together
>uhh but it wasnt the treatment helpi g akshully

le epic concern troll

Have you ever heard of the placebo effect? Genuine question. Just because something happened after another thing doesn't mean that that first thing caused the second. You're so unquestioning, blindly accepting that some sex hormones just magically and instantly changed someone's lives, not able to question or think about other factors that may have caused these changes. No. It just had to be the magical sex hormone, right? That suits the narrative better so let's just go with that.

the original post does not say the change happened instantly.
saying hrt also CANNOT have immediate psychological effects is aloso not true

What board, user? Which thread? I need to see the ridiculousness

Looks like Any Forums or /bant/, probably Any Forums.

Growing some fat tiddies because of the placebo effect

>As soon as she started injecting male hormones ... she got her life together.

you don't know what the placebo effect is, retard

who the fuck cares if its a placebo effect or not? when it comes to treatment, the only thing that matters is that it works. if someone invented a wonder drug that cured cancer and then it was revealed to be a placebo you would not go around telling every cancer patient who was cured that they actually still have cancer.

When you believe a medicine will help you then you experience the placebo effect where you change psychologically and start ignoring the symptoms.

You see results that you dislike and think its placebo, when you take medication to fix an issue and the issue is solved ots pretty clearr evidence the medication works. You cant accept this because it goes against the detrans wave narrative and you cant possibly accept that transitions helps people so you claim its a years long placebo effect that affects all trans people

the placebo effect does not make someone start ignoring symptoms, that's not what it is.

"it seemed"
reminder this is a second hand observer

Then tell us what it is and how the trans-identified female in the OP isn't experiencing it, go on.

>start ignoring the symptoms
Wtf are you talking about, grade schoolers understanding of medicine

So you are saying hrt didnt make them more masculine? Are youu sayi g hrt helped them stop being dysphoric? I mean yeah its meant to cure dysphoria lol

>the symptom
Gender dysphoria
>the cure
Hormones which alleviate gender dysphoria. You're welcome retard

>Then tell us what it is
no-one fucking knows, it's the biggest mystery in medicine right now. all we know is that taking medication that should have no effect can have a massive effect, the body basically just starts fixing itself.

>i hate being female and want male charracteristics
>takes hrt to get male characteristics
>no longer hates self because of masculinization
You need this explained?

Transgender people don't become feminine or masculine. They just become weird costumes.

>uhh but youre ugly so u cant be happy
This is the level of poltards no

Gender dysphoria isn't real in the way that you think it is.
>You don't know what placebo effect is, only I do
>Then what is it
>No one knows, so it doesn't exist, and there is no placebo effect taking place here
You're only assuming that she feels better because of this so-called "masculinization", but this is the post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy.

If they're truly gay then they're feminine

>ONIONS TURNS YOU INTO A GIRL
>XENOESTROGENS TURN U INTO A GIRL
>bioidentical hrt doesn't do anything though!!!!

>You're only assuming
you are too

>Gender dysphoria isn't real in the way that you think it is.
LMAO