Why is everyone on this board vapid and focused on attractiveness rather than living a fulfilling and healthy life?

Why is everyone on this board vapid and focused on attractiveness rather than living a fulfilling and healthy life?

Attached: 1647912316319.jpg (337x290, 55.81K)

Sex

>fulfilling and healthy life
nobody cares about that

Shouldn't you have a partner who loves and accepts you for who you are regardless of appearance?
Why not?

Non passing trannies don’t get to live a fulfilling and healthy life

Because the average age on this board is like 18 at most

im the latter. i dont want to end up being a crack head with no future so im working on myself and keeping degenerate hobbies away.

>regardless of appearance
you sound delusional. are you a child
>why not?
because people cannot conceive of a universe where they can be happy

because I need to be attractive to live a fulfilling and healthy life as a tranny

What hobbies do you consider degenerate? As long as you find them fulfilling and they make you happy and aren't based on self harming or hurting others, I don't think most hobbies would count.
No I'm not a child.
>because people cannot conceive of a universe where they can be happy
This seems to be true here though, unfortunately
I disagree, I know plenty of hons living their best lives, one is even in a deeply transphobic southern state. Hons generally seem to be much happier and out living their lives, why is it that people on this board can't do the same?

> Hons generally seem to be much happier and out living their lives, why is it that people on this board can't do the same?

We’re not content to live in delusion sadly

because passability is usually what leads to a fulfilling and happy life as a tranny, being an attractive passing tranny will significantly improve your life

I'm more mentally ill than a hon, i need to live a parasitic life style where i drain others as I can't fend for myself
I need to be pretty to do this

Is it a delusion if they are, in fact, living better lives on average?
Understandable. I hope you find healthy ways to cope with your mental health and set more realistic expectations for yourself and others that enable you to live a better and healthier life.

ur too old to believe in prince charming

Honestly I envy the happy jobs so fucking much. I wish I could go out looking how they do and just not generally giving a shit instead of spending every second of every day hyper analyzing my own appearance and mannerisms

I think you're a bit naïve if you believe cis people are exclusively in attractive x attractive relationships. See: your parents, your grandparents, the people around you.

>Why is everyone on this board vapid and focused on attractiveness rather than living a fulfilling and healthy life?
Because people's entire worth and value these days is based on their attractiveness.

did you put an accent on that i?
those relationships aren't ideal. they'd obviously prefer their partner to be attractive. there's no 'regardless of appearance'.

I can understand this position about social media, and in real life it has been proven that being attractive gets you more in life, but why focus on something that you can't really change all that much by setting vague goals? Healthy people are generally more attractive regardless of appearance and you can take tangible steps to improve your health and mental health rather than making the 4th "god I wish I was pretty" post or envypost in a week.

No, that was autocorrect. It's a French loanword and the accent is the original form. I think you have too little empathy and thus can't understand why people could possibly love others without taking attractiveness into account.