My gf came out as a he/they enbie and wants to cut her tits off

my gf came out as a he/they enbie and wants to cut her tits off

Attached: 7379E9FD-97D8-4AE7-9DAC-A6BEA84C130F.png (900x814, 312.56K)

congrats :D
just don't let him take testosterone mind you...

based gf desu

Attached: eat-anime.gif (220x220, 102.44K)

:( I don't like it

more like she/gay lmao

If you're mtf you can wear her tits after she cuts them. Win-win

Been there. Good luck, you're gonna need it!

is there really no way to convince her not to?

We live in a period where a bunch of people just cut their shit off for no reason and you cant do anything about it unless you want to be called 'transphobic' and therefore a social pariah. She will do it anyway

Sorry your gf is one of the victims

Mine was a they/he enby, I tried to break up since I'm not interested in males, but he tried to convince me not to since "nonbinary fits all sexualities" and he still identified as a lesbian. We tried for a while with the condition that I'd still get to call him my gf and refer to him by she/her.
Results: It was miserable, we had a terrible break up and he hates me forever and would likely want me to die in a fire.
So yeah, don't do it.

>I tried to break up since I'm not interested in males
yeah I'm not either...
>So yeah, don't do it.
:( it's gonna be hard since I rlly love her...

Why not have her clit cut off too?

ditch her and start looking for someone else to spend your time with who isn't mentally ill

Every trans man I've met was first a he/they enbie

She will start taking T. She will get manlier. Get over it.

Not any ways you should employ. If you can't handle it, leave.
>nonbinary fits all sexualities
Bit of a misconception. It's more that being into nonbinary people isn't tracked by the Kinsey scale, so if someone states a sexuality you might have little clue if it includes you.
>We tried for a while with the condition that I'd still get to call him my gf and refer to him by she/her.
>Results: It was miserable, we had a terrible break up and he hates me forever and would likely want me to die in a fire.
lol what did you expect

>If you can't handle it, leave.
yeah I'm gonna have to but I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with her :(

>lol what did you expect
Not much, but he was the one who was horrified of breaking up. Everytime I tried he'd go on and on about how I'd destroy his life if we broke up, it seemed like an amicable separation was impossible. It went like this
>I can use fem pronouns with you, i's no problem :)
>Actually I can't, so you're gonna have to work on that
>You're not managing, that means you're not trying enough and you don't love me and you're transphobic
I agree that I was dumb to not force a break up right off the bat, he'd still hate me the same but it would've saved me some time.

There's nothing wrong with passing the rest of your life with a trans man as long as you love him

I'm only into women...

wow that sounds toxic as fuck on both sides ngl

Lesbianism is not a real thing. Grow up. Love is beyond genders.

Yeah, it was not my best moment.

Attached: 1573346637279.jpg (486x528, 65.8K)

He/they enbies/trans men are actually hot

Attached: 20220302_201019.jpg (1536x2048, 387.48K)

Some, not all. Plenty are just frumpy.

>my gf came
hot