Do detranners ever do anything but try and ban HRT for everyone else...

Do detranners ever do anything but try and ban HRT for everyone else? I've never seen any public detranner ever say or do anything but that, 24/7, in any article or interview or news appearance or social media thread

Attached: 9898983452345.jpg (649x551, 76.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/actual_detrans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

women

well they wouldn’t be public detranners if they didnt plan on grifting

Yeah god forbid anyone raise awareness for people who regret it.

well if that’s all those public detranners tried to do id be fine with it. but instead they bend over backwards play to right wingers

The grift never ends, always money and clout to be gained

Attached: 1642726668396.png (600x684, 229.14K)

I mean I cant really blame someone for being angry at the doctors who approved the decision to give them surgeries that ruined their life. Must be awful.

>I've never seen any public detranner ever say or do anything but that, 24/7, in any article or interview or news appearance or social media thread
because trannies would try to murder them if they did that

>what they took from us
kek

why do twitter users awlays put weird emojis in their username as some weird code

Do they also blame tattoo artists for bad tats they picked out asked for and paid for

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-14-11-43-47-05.jpg (1078x473, 104.84K)

i mean from the sound of this twitter thread this guy got a major botch job.
not too mention him seeking out the surgery on his own volition

>reading comprehension

what?

im saying you didnt understand what OP said

>I mean I cant really blame someone for being angry at the doctors who approved the decision to give them surgeries that ruined their life. Must be awful.
This is like going to a cosmetic surgeon and getting a nose job and then later blaming the surgeon for allowing you to get a nose job.

yes they want to ban all nose surgeries thats the logic behind these detranners

>Do detranners ever do anything but try and ban HRT for everyone else?
Yes. But. Why would you hear about the detranner quietly leaving for a farm upstate?

If your nose surgery went terrible and ruined your life? Yes, that would be the surgeons fault and anyone who approved the surgeries fault.

Im not saying its entirely the doctors fault. I can just understand why a detranser would feel so betrayed and want to lash out. I can't dislike them I just feel sorry for them and hope I don't end up like that.

>If your nose surgery went terrible and ruined your life? Yes, that would be the surgeons fault and anyone who approved the surgeries fault.
why would it be anybody but the surgeon's fault in this case? also even people who get botched nosejobs don't tend to try to ban rhinoplasty

well they're basically reverse trannies now
dysphoria over not being cis which they should have been

r/detrans got taken over by cis TERFs who just shit up the place with ideological bullshit and no actual help so actual detrans people had to secede and make explicit that anti-trans ideology isn't allowed on the new subreddit. reddit.com/r/actual_detrans/