/hornygen/

how dare you all let hornygen die during pride month

Attached: 1639801308567.jpg (640x328, 149.31K)

i'm gonna do this to you user

>tfw no bf

big talk from someone with such a small cock

>tfw no dom girl to big spoon me and cuddles with my bottom chaser ass

i know :(

how do i find an ftm boyfriend that i can call daddy while he abuses me? asking for myself

ill still let you fuck me, dont worry

want bf who sporadically works out so i can smell him when he comes back all sweaty

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 45.62K)

hey that's me
though it's so fucking hot down here that walking outside for any amount of time makes you sweaty too

reeeeee. testosterone was a mistake

i'm gonna show you what for!!! >:3

haha what if you came home to me and i could help you blow off all the steam you worked up while working out haha just a thought haha, just bro stuff yknow haha

>boymoder gf always wants to sniff me after coming home from the gym
>always wants to suck my dick
>literally shoves her face in pubes and sniffs

I wanna kill myself
But like, sexually.

what's that supposed to mean

assisted suicide via sexy vampires

I'm frustrated. Had a dick appointment. Against my better judgement I agreed to raw (bf tier request) if he got a test. He didn't get a test but tried to convince me to go raw anyway. I noped out but now I'm left not getting dick. Fuck I need a bf and to get filled by said bf

I need a hypnotist bf who traps me in my dream scenarios I’m too scared to do. Especially the really long term ones and the weed ones.

NEED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that'd be really bro of you, if you tried to horse around I'd grab your head and force it into my crotch to smell haha as a prank

Can I sit on your lap while you kiss my neck and call me yours?

Attached: images.jpg (171x295, 9.62K)

dude that'd be so funny, especially if i started sucking your cock and kissing your hipbones and rubbing my face on your balls lol that'd be hilarious haha

I'm craving intimacy.

i need the source for this image it was a doujinshi it was so good but i dont remember the name i cant find it a

Attached: eea.png (297x381, 115.42K)

haha why'd you do that they're so sweaty I'd call you weird while forcing you to taste my balls while my sweaty dick lays across your face hah
of course you'd be on your knees so I could just push you over and be on top of you

yes!

i need a vampire mommy that'll nourish herself with my blood and tell me she loves me and that everything's gonna be okay as i get drowsy and pass out in her arms from blood loss

Can I bring my blahaj and hoodie?

Attached: top-20-dandere-girls-in-anime.jpg (1280x720, 84.31K)

on top of me? i'd probably kiss you then, just to throw you off. ironically, of course.

Hey horny people. Mommy's here :)

Had so much fun with y'all today!

you type like a fed

Auto erotic asphyxiation “gone wrong”

glowies get off my fucking board!

i love you mommy :D

Hey sweety! Love you too!

Was having a low day today. So I put some pics through the face app and it changed basically nothing but giving me some light eye makeup!

So I'm feeling good!

):

It'd throw me off for a second, I'll admit it but then I'd get you back by holding you down and kissing you deeply while groping your chest to prove you're actin kinda funny lol