Anyone else have consensual or even no consensual sex with their actual dads (or stepdads/father figure)?

Anyone else have consensual or even no consensual sex with their actual dads (or stepdads/father figure)?

I need to find something out.

Attached: FLG8ahZXsAc2ryX.png (1914x834, 199.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/i/events/1478132352534519813
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf?

Attached: img_2004.png (1274x644, 1.17M)

Olive is the reason I'm transphobic

yes, it's amazing user

Dad grabs ur ass in front of ur mom and tries to play it off but then later when she's gone shit goes down

Its ok to fuck your dad. Cis women do it all the time. Its literally fembrained to fuck your dad

Sauce?

Attached: 274517498014211.png (649x571, 203.84K)

see a therapist

mobile.twitter.com/i/events/1478132352534519813

Theres nothing wrong with it.

I was raped by my dad and a few years later he committed suicide.

You could have saved him. He loved you and you let him feel alone.

>autobiographical art
so she really fucked her dad?

I don't get mad at Any Forums very easily but you managed it. Well done.

My lover was raped by her dad quite a few times as a child, she has pretty strong ptsd because of it so i daydream almost daily about torturing and killing the old man, pretty sure im going to actually do it in a few years

Some methods i thought of:
>boiling oil in the face
>rose in urethra
>ball crushing
>ripping the soles of the feet off

Yes.
Mald more bitch. Its hot.
Youre just mad that he got to deflower her and you get his sloppy seconds. She probably is actually in love woth him but is unable to process it.

Most women enjoy rape, like actually. Two thirds of women fantasize about it and thats what she does too. "Ptsd" my ass. She's horny for her dad and is trying not to be.

yeah I'm thinking this thread is pretty BASED right about now

Olive is truly insane

No.I am not insane.

Attached: E972F437-4AE1-4B36-83F6-3A3406319804.jpg (200x200, 7.26K)

That's why I love her.

God i cant continue reading that comic, her mom died and years later she and get dad fuck? and have a god damn relationship and shit, wth, god this is sick.

LMAO BASED RAPE IS GOOD

i fucking hate you stupid whore

I completely unironically hope you get hate crimed you disgusting agp itsmaam looking ass piece of shit

Attached: images.jpeg-44.jpg (512x512, 44.72K)

please kill yourself

Based Olive driving the summerfags/moralfags out.

what were you trying to find out, anyway

im hoping she’s larping. i did some searching and found some KF posts which obvi isn’t a great source but it just seems fishy

After going through a rabbithole related to this user (look on Kiwifarms for info if you want), it looks made up.

I am truely poggers

Mald more. I bet you're mad youre only sloppy seconds for anyone ever. Your dad is your only true choice.