Is getting traditionally married the highest form of gender euphoria for a tranner?

is getting traditionally married the highest form of gender euphoria for a tranner?

Attached: 1654240534977.jpg (510x680, 36.17K)

i wonder what the church position is on the matter? Can trannies get married in a church wedding?

no

isn't the current pope a massive homo lover though?

no lol, even though he's leftish on some issues he's still very conservative on LGBT stuff

Plenty of welcoming congregations.
Methodists and Unitarians are pretty awesome.

Not for me bc the anxiety of a wedding will nearly kill me. Plus the wedding would probably be only his family bc my family hates me for being trans

Attached: C4F017C9-4B0F-4480-B720-0B6AA2A5AE15.jpg (3840x2160, 552.98K)

>have no family, so a wedding ceremony would be supremely depressing and barren
>the traditions of my race deem me a monster which should probably be stoned to death
lol, no, it'd be peak dysphoria
not all of us have the luck to be born asian

Attached: 1655082700400.jpg (1280x1094, 203.99K)

you're supposed to post the one where she's caged

I'd rather be straight than a fucking pr*testant

I want the trad biblical patriarchy gender roles tho

it is for me, but it probably wont be in a church because of my faith (something ive made/found on my own and take very seriously)

i hope she will propose to me in the next year or two~ she didnt want to rush it like we did living together

im so grateful to finally be on my way to being married to someone, really it's all i ever wanted absolutely the most since i was 11

Attached: 0CBF3A2C-F2A6-4B4B-A920-859CA736EFAD.jpg (474x842, 46.6K)

yes just don't go to some cucked US hatespeech church. most protestant churches in western europe will do fuck all to discriminate against queer people and just let them get married.

I'm pagan and really wish there was some way to get married in a forest clearing or something like that, cringe as it sounds

nono you’re supposed to put the wedding ring around their erect penis

yess it serves as chastity by preventing blood flow in the penis

I just went to the courthouse with my trans wife. IDK, fuck spending a lot of money on weddings. We splurged on the honeymoon.

>getting a boner in your wedding dress thinking about how hard your h*sband is about to fuck your brains out and consummate your ass
ohmmfffphhh yess please…

>He carries you off right there and then because he can't wait any longer now he's seen you horny and waiting

>Gender euphoria
Is "Gender [Thing]" the new "Space [Thing]?"

No, getting nontraditionally married to your futchy lesbian wife is the highest form of gender euphoria

>see wife's boner
>get a boner too
>they rub together during the kiss
it'd be romantic if i wasn't imagining it in a church filled with my homophobic family members

That's why you have a private wedding, no one cares if no one will see