/nbgen/ non-binary general

First-in-a-while edition

Attached: clueless.png (507x547, 8.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4nr9Cr45
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I see why no one makes these

Why don't you post some interesting qotd if you don't like having dead thread? If you aren't a special breed of idiot, I doubt being theyfab is your only trait
t. tourist pooner

Attached: 1653543341967.jpg (720x536, 50.8K)

Attached: sqyc05areg191.jpg (1033x1049, 123.08K)

Hello

>Genderfluid
At what temperature do you become a gendersolid?

About 67 degrees Fahrenheit

this is retarded. none of you are LGBT unless MTF or FTM (medically transitioning) then you're a woman or man

some QOTD because OP is too much of a tard to do it themselves:
>what kind of music do you listen to
>what're your plans for this week

Gender is a spectrum and I'm somewhere in the middle/feminine leaning

it's really not remotely, gender roles are. gender in context of relating to transgender people is just a way our brain expresses our sex misalignment. literally no one is 100% masculine or 100% feminine, being trans is about sex dysphoria not about uwu im masc and fem im so cool!!

If its brain misalignment how come so many FtM act like women and so many MtF act like men. There's more to it than just ur brain is a female brain.

again those are gender roles and about how we're raised, not about the way our brain is wired to percieve our body. retard.

Why cant someone perceive their body in a way that makes them want to be androgynous

It's the mannerisms and speech patterns that you can see, that's why they seem so misaligned. Socialization is important and usually underrated

that is an aesthetic *choice* and not similar to being trans in the slightest

>>what're your plans for this week
lying in bed, mostly. might take a train out of the dump i live in for a day.

But nb have dysphoria as well. Like nullification surgery is a thing for example

>yes, dysphoria exists for wanting your body to appear male or female
>no, dysphoria cannot exist for wanting to appear neither male nor female
can’t wait to see the studies you’ve done that show this

Is transitioning but keeping original name and bathroom assignment non-binary?
That is all I get from it.

honestly we have proof of the brain structure stuff for trans people, there's nothing for nonbinary people. I'm pretty sure it's mostly misguided people or attention seekers getting that, like oli london and similar ilk who get plastic surgeries for attention. Also no, most nb do not have dysphoria. if NB was anything like trans it would be very common in intersex people, just because of the way we develop in the womb. and it's not. Which means it's either completely unrelated to brain development in the womb (unlike trans people) or just made up, and I'm opting to believe the latter

>aro & asexual
>non binary gen
what are you guys doing.

Any Forums is getting popular on twitter and summer has started so some underage newfags are here now probably

Always glad to see enbygen back. Threads are dead as always, but they've been especially dead recently. I have to guess because most've moved to the Discord?
Well, don't forget the template for next thread. pastebin.com/4nr9Cr45
I agree we should, but even with qotds the threads die quickly. They help, but not that much.
Enbygen is just naturally dead. Nobody really uses it for smalltalk, but at the same time on-topic discussions are fairly rare. The most activity we get is when people start arguing about the obligatory "reee nb fake bad trender no real" post we get every single fucking thread.
Progressive electronic is a personal favorite of mine.
As for plans, don't have anything. I don't plan much anyways, but things've just been pretty boring lately.
Enbygen's been around for a long while, summer newfriend.

Attached: 6.jpg (998x1600, 674.09K)

So people have been making up third genders for most of history? Cause its been recorded in cultures going back thousands of years. Hindu law references a third gender, native americans had two spirits, plato refrences the gods creating three sexes. Third genders are a well documented idea thats existed most places most of the time

I'm literally native, two spirit isn't what it's said to be now. it was essentially the word queer, and most would be MTF or gay now.

not sure about the rest but probably the same, third genders are usually just how they classify their gays and trannies since not considered women or men

>proof of brain structure
no we don’t. brain-sex is the vaccines-cause-autism tranner cope equivalent, and has been equally debunked. the truth is, you cannot sex any individual brain by looking at it. the most noticeable, consistent difference are in their sizes, which only exist proportionally - so a female and male of the same size will roughly have the same size brain.

>what kind of music do you listen to
folk punk. promise i'm not as pretentious as that makes me sound
>what're your plans for this week
nm really. i have work and thats p much it

FINALLY

Attached: 1d3.jpg (680x682, 36.42K)

show me your deboonking studies