How would a black man convince a tranny to go home with him?

How would a black man convince a tranny to go home with him?

Attached: Black pepe.jpg (480x329, 13.12K)

impossible. i would rather be stabbed or shot to death in the street than be seen going home with an n word willingly

I don’t think bothering strangers to come home with you is ever going to work no matter who you are but you could try going on a date with one they love online dating so just match with one on tinder or hit one up on Grindr

Find a suicidal one

This is exactly why we rape your kind.

Who tf doesn't love online dating? Are cis people really dating people they meet irl in current year?

Don't ask on Any Forums.

>Greetings fellow human, I am interested in courting and/or attempting to copulate with you
this would work on me 100% of the time

Try using a mac-10 or something

You need to be put in your place shemale.

I can just tell you're BUILT for BBC

be nice and respectful to her, and treat her like a real girl

How many times must I say that "trans women are women" before I getto suck her cock?

wtf ur so screwed lol
me and all the male attracted mtfs are bottoms
the only tops are female attracted mtfs

>female attracted mtfs

If I identify as a mtf, making me a female. Will the female attracted ones let me suck their cock?

You will never be a woman. The allure of a shemale is that it's looks like a female but with a dick. But it ain't a real woman.

seethe more, n words. tranners will never want you

I like black guys. All a black guy would need to do for me to go home with him is be nice and ask.

Playing hard to get will only make us want to shove our black cocks down your throat even more.

>shemale
boomer detected

i would unironically rather be dead than have a black touch me lmao

whiteface

Racist trannies are so hot. Turning a racist tranny into a BBC loving slut is what you want, don't lie.

:)

Attached: IMG_2909.jpg (2305x2918, 840.4K)

Based tranny I like you. This made me realize that if more trannies were racist and not far left i probably wouldn’t even hate them and more think of them as some weird people