How am I supposed to know when a sock has too many holes or a shirt is too ripped to throw it away without a trans...

How am I supposed to know when a sock has too many holes or a shirt is too ripped to throw it away without a trans mommy gf to tell me to? How am I supposed to know how much heat to cook a meatloaf or eggs without burning them? How do I fold laundry without it getting wrinkly?? I need a trans mommy gf. I can't live like this. (Though I do like my ripped shirt pls don't make me throw it away). I'm too dumb to live on my own!!

Attached: 1562852623169.png (850x1200, 196.67K)

Google is free ya'know...

Attached: 1654191009517.jpg (798x1000, 197.76K)

So is getting a gf

i want a mommy gf who will cry when she finds me hanging from a rope. it would be really cute and romantic

A good mommy would do you in her self, you could die happy with her pretty little fingers wrapped around your neck, and a gentle kiss goodbye.
My last and only tranny daughter I had to smack to get her to behave sensibly.
God the look in her eyes after a good slap would almost break my heart, but it was adorable...

>How am I supposed to know when a sock has too many holes
>or a shirt is too ripped to throw it away
It's ripped.
>without a trans mommy gf to tell me to?
Oh you're one of those. Consider growing up, otherwise, good lucky getting a girlfriend that will magically solve all your issues lol. Or move back in with your parents if you're really that desperate.
>(Though I do like my ripped shirt pls don't make me throw it away)
Then keep them???

>could die happy with her pretty little fingers wrapped around your neck, and a gentle kiss goodbye.
ywn have a mommy who knows its the kindest thing to do for her mentally sick baby

Attached: 109h49.jpg (500x374, 28.39K)

I'd be tempted every night seeing your suffering.
Laying fast asleep, my poor daughter with the weight of so much holding her down... but how comfortable she is when she's sleeping!

I'd start to straddle you, and before you could fully awake, i'd be on your throat, my tears falling to your bare breasts.
A moment of hesitation, but upon seeing your resolute face, and pleading eyes, I'd have to, because I love you.

Once your body stopped writhing around, I know you'd have found the peace you were seeking, I'd hold your body in my arm's one last time before doing my self in, maybe.

Still kind of like wondering about that last part.

forgot picrel.

Attached: my daughter.jpg (564x564, 29.2K)

Can you do like, non-murderous mommy gf posts? Or do you need it to involve murder?

Still, wow. I never thought someone could make my girlfriend murdering me in my sleep sound so poetic.

I would prefer not to talk about murder, or murdering my girl friend even if it's with a mind set to bring peace, to her aching, heavy, heavy heart.

It's just that, the way anonette seemed to project it, I assumed a little spin in that direction would give her some type of cathartic response to that yearning of hers.
A mommy is always ready to give it her all to bring that about after all.

yesss, then getting buried together and being together for all eternity, embracing

Gotcha. Could you describe mommy gf getting her daughter ready for bed then?

Why did freaky weirdos invade my thread? I just wanted to be taken care of and in return give all of my love and trust back.

Because you are a pathetic weirdo, and the creepy weirdos thought that was close enough to come in.
Like what did you expect your thread to be about? About how much you need Dommy Mommy to help out her Little Boy?

Is this real lmao? I mean common OP!
>How am I supposed to know when a sock has too many holes
Nigga if the sock has 1 hole throw it away how old are you?
Ngmi

>Like what did you expect your thread to be about? About how much you need Dommy Mommy to help out her Little Boy?
Yes.
>Nigga if the sock has 1 hole throw it away how old are you?
Yeah but I won't throw it away! I'm 28

>1
What if it's a really small hole?

>Yeah but I won't throw it away! I'm 28
No way you are 28 and still unsure of basic things like this to the point you need someone to out right tell you. You are 18 at least, 20 at most.

If it's still more sock than hole than it's good to wear

Then you still throw it away what???
Unless it's a longer sock and the hole isn't near your foot, but, the hole is *always* at your foot, and most often at the soles or toes, which are the worst places, which is why you throw it away.