Should I tell my gf I’m a chaser?

I’m a cis guy. When I first started seeing my tranner gf I was very careful to hide that I was a chaser and told her that I’ve never been with a trans girl before. Since then we fell in love and have been dating for 6 months.

Should I tell her I’m a chaser that point or just let it go and never bring it up?

Attached: C1E83203-8726-4DDF-A9A2-53E80CA712F6.jpg (724x1024, 86.72K)

Is it relevant to your relationship?

Don't worry, she knows

Whisper it into her ear right after the I do's on your wedding day

Annulments are a thing, you know.

Idk. According to her she was initially cautious of me because she “thought I might just be a chaser” then apparently opened up more when she realized I wasn’t (even though I totally am)

I genuinely don’t think she does

don't, there's nothing to be gained but that monkey on your back and that's for you to deal with not her. you can't win here. just keep it to yourself

Not worth it without that tasty agp validation of a straight man huh
Fetishizer

If you really love her, you can gaslight yourself into believing you're not actually a chaser.

Elaborate

Based chaser chad

There's literally no point to it, keep your mouth shut.

I suppose I’ll take it to the grave then

Pls

if you guys love eachother then there's no reason too. like as long as you also love her as a person there's no reason to potentially make her insecure that you only like her cuz shes trans

same position don’t hide anything if you truly love her, my gf didn’t care after i explained why

Come clean, Is the best for your relationship. but also reflect on the whole chaser thing and see how it can be hurtful.

Also if you care about her and there is love think about that to and express that.

Most transwomen who know what the term "chaser" means will assume if you admit you're a chaser that you're using the term to say you only care about them for their body, you don't really love them, you'd leave them if they got SRS, etc. She'd take it the wrong way if she actually avoids chasers. On Any Forums it often means you just prefer transwomen significantly for a number of possible reasons but definitely not necessarily that you only prefer them for fetishistic reasons or whatever objectionable reasons.

I wasn’t trying to do it in a harmful way. When we first started hooking up I was a chaser just wanting to fuck a trans girl but now I genuinely love my gf and don’t want the past to come between us.

I know, You are in the right of having your preferences.

The thing is when people are not upfront that they just want something not personal, treat you as a object to be discarded just because, and then fetish you based on things you don't wanna show, it can be hard.

Just think on those things when telling her

Good luck anom

I wasn’t just treating her as an object tho. Obviously if I’m dating her she means more than that to me