How do other HRT femboys keep their dick working?

How do other HRT femboys keep their dick working?

Attached: 1652519183368.jpg (1080x808, 50.48K)

whats hte point of that

I recommend not getting an orchi :/

I want to top

jerking off semi regularly. its not that difficult desu

You are a like a little baby
The dom will suplex you if you try and punish your asshole

Rules of nature, son
or soon, daughter, probably

Attached: 1623196075597.jpg (400x399, 26.78K)

That's the neat part, I don't.

the only ways that work are jacking off and applying transdermal T to your dick. Still, you will lose about an inch most of the time but if you use the T, it won't be too bad.

>the only ways that work are jacking off and applying transdermal T to your dick. Still, you will lose about an inch most of the time but if you use the T, it won't be too bad.
I jerk off regularly and apply transdermal testosterone. I don't think I've lost any size. If I did I'd probably be pretty depressed. If it never grew back, even after stopping estrogen, I wouldn't be suicidal, but I would be distraught for the next six decades and would probably attempt risky, experimental procedures to try to grow it back.

I'm not blaming anyone but myself since I obviously knew estrogen can do that, but I would still feel horrible about it.

im a bottom anyways. i just heard horror stories of atrophy and want to avoid it at all costs. hopefully you dont lose any if you wanna keep it

i jerk it occasionally (not on a strict schedule or anything). i think its just a luck thing tho

I'm a straight top and only attracted to women. I'm only taking HRT because I'm retarded, pretty much.

straight cis male top on hrt
ur a new type of person

Attached: 1644687267476.png (400x400, 205.47K)

You should stop, seriously

Yeah people here seem to get a kick out of my existence. I'm just hoping to find a girl who's into that, pretty much. Or I could maybe date another HRT femboy if they're feminine enough, which technically makes me not straight, but it's pretty close I guess.

Why? The one and only part I don't want is the dick shrinking/atrophying stuff. I resisted ordering HRT for months solely due to that, then just said fuck it and went with it and do the standard T gel/masturbation routine.

i've been wondering if you could like set a vibrator on a timer or something to make sure you keep getting nighttime erections, not enough to coom but enough to make sure pp still works

What's the t gel masturbation routine? Just applying it to your dick then fapping?

i need you

>i just heard horror stories of atrophy and want to avoid it at all cost
Such as? I don't think it falls off.

>What's the t gel masturbation routine? Just applying it to your dick then fapping?
Not necessarily in that order, but yeah, basically. Applying it once a week and masturbating regularly. It's not really a "routine" for me since I've already always masturbated daily and I still do. So the only added part is the weekly T gel.

hi

gets really small. skin gets thing, can be hard to even pee in some cases. getting hard is out of the question and you can't really jerk off without pain if atrophied. 90% of it can be avoided if you just jack off to avoid that. it can still lose size but wont really atrophy if you jack off. t gel and jacking off makes sure you wont lose size nor atrophy

The fact that Tgel doesn't come standard with any hrt routine is so fucked up to me.