This is your sign to just hide that thread that’s ticking you off

This is your sign to just hide that thread that’s ticking you off.

You don’t have to give bigots and haters your time and energy if you don’t want to! Sometimes a life well-lived is the best revenge.

Attached: B3BC2380-8B7D-4B00-9FB7-656B94183AA5.jpg (1448x2048, 348.55K)

what do I do if almost all of them make me cry or tick me off?

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-184019.png (1080x584, 61.08K)

I feel like a year or two ago there weren't as many people arguing with obvious trolls/tourists but maybe it's just my imagination. Seems like we've picked up some people who think arguing with them is going to make them go away which has made the rate of obvious Any Forums posters absolutely explode

Just leave, honestly! There’s more to life than browsing Any Forums, or even Any Forums for that matter.

Put a dent in your backlog, catch up on chores, etc.

i do that sometimes but I always end up coming back even though I'm way too sensitive for Any Forums. my friends are always busy and I'm kinda an agoraphobic neet so i often have nothing better to do but look at threads here until I feel physicaly sick...

Attached: OtherworldTV-FSpVBRJVsAA26ze.jpg (1024x1200, 79.83K)

I totally get what you mean. I’ve left here a few times, but I keep coming back.

I guess my advice for you (and me) is to just keep redirecting yourself. Getting physically ill from browsing Any Forums is no good!

Like I said, this is your sign. Keep at it! Take care of yourself by just disengaging from this forum.

you're probably right... I guess I'll take this as my cute to bail and hopefuly not come back again. thank you user

Attached: Tumblr_l_55550013934330.jpg (367x367, 42.71K)

You’re welcome! I’m sorry this is where we say goodbye, but I couldn’t be happier for you that you’re making this choice for yourself, and that I could trigger something positive from my own frustration with all these depressing threads.

I'll stick arround in this thread until it gets archived, but your heathy encouragement and positivity helps more people than you probably realise. when you're anonymous you never face conciquences for what you say, so hate is cheap. but thats what makes live and positivity so powerful on here, you have nothing to gain from being a good person, you just are because you genuinely care about others, and people notice. the rare bit of kindness you find on here is more powerful than any sort of positivity found anywhere else

Attached: 1626151142304.jpg (948x995, 98.86K)

Thanks for that, user. I really appreciate it!

I’m good with hanging out with you here until this thread gets archived, too.

It makes me feel distressed seeing a nice person around these parts, or anywhere at all, really.

it realy does make me feel good to see nice people arround here. I tried my best to be nice and helpful this time arround useing the board but idk if I did a very good job this time. i realy need to find some hobbys for a homebody like me that dont involve the internet. I came back here because twitter and tumblr were upsetting me too much and I'm starting to think I just have no bussiness using social media at all. do you have any fun hobbies?

Attached: Tumblr_l_60248446646444.png (1424x1928, 1.31M)

Good user. The hero Any Forums needs.
Mostly roleplaying. Both online and offline. Both in campaigns and in more loose formats.

Attached: BORN TO HUG WORLD IS A COOL.png (750x1000, 312.25K)

Well, first of all, let me say there are a lot of chill social media accounts out there. I follow Instagram accounts that post things like art deco buildings, historic diners, etc.

So my first piece of advice is to look for social media accounts on subjects that interest you.

As for my non-internet hobbies, I do a lot of things. I draw, I read, I watch movies and cartoons, I collect comics and toys. I think those are the main ones right now.

I’m also planning on making a scrapbook for the summer, and decorating it with stickers and construction paper and Washi tape.

scrapbooking sounds fun! my mom used to do that a lot and I would help her a little sometines!

Attached: 1641931966459.jpg (406x564, 42.89K)

wow you two are me. i havent used Any Forums in almost a decade and started coming here a few months ago cause its interesting and different from boards i used to use but is generally pretty rude and unpleasant. i do think ill leave soon too but the internet is really empty and hollow to me lately and im starved for human interaction and not sure where to go anymore...

i know what you mean. it all feels realy empty these days and Any Forums feels like one of the last places where you can actualy talk to real human beings.... but unfortunately it's also probably one of the most toxic places out there as well.... if i manage to break my habbit of coming here for good i think im just gonna use the internet for art and recipies and tutorials and thats about it...

Attached: Tumblr_l_117050941509868.png (1148x1152, 522.32K)

Who is that character you’ve been posting, user? Are they from Kingdom Hearts?

yeah i really wish i just could get a bf on the same wavelength as me and check out of society as a whole but its not practical especailly since i have to be able to get tranny drugs

thanks for being a nice poster, user. I do ignore the mean threads to try to find comfy people..

Attached: 1651250672670.jpg (1237x1416, 277.27K)

Thanks! Good work not feeding the trolls.

I’m glad this thread has been positively received, and that other people here feel the same way I do.

oh it's basil from the game omori! it's a realy fun and mostly wholesome earthbound-esq psycological-horror rpg that made me cry at least two dozen times before I beat it. its actualy about to come oit on the switch which im hyped for. I wont spoil anything but basil is definately realy relateable...
i may still partialy do this, I think my bf is down but i would realy rather spend my life careing for our goats and chickens and tensing a huge garden all day than deal with how complicated and scary life is these days

Attached: Screenshot_20211225-202457.png (1080x1432, 692.15K)

>it's basil from the game omori
Oh, interesting! It sounds really good, I’ve got to say. I haven’t played EarthBound, but I know enough about it to realize that’s incredibly high praise.

This reminds me, I actually read an English translation of the book that coined the term Hikikomori a couple of years ago.

>This reminds me, I actually read an English translation of the book that coined the term Hikikomori a couple of years ago.
elaborate please. as a life long hikki this interests me.