I can't believe this gigahon exists in reality. I've never seen anyone look like this

I can't believe this gigahon exists in reality. I've never seen anyone look like this

Attached: 1654924189012.jpg (577x608, 54.88K)

>commieflag
all commie trannies are hons, if commies exist hons exist

willing to bet £20 'she' has never read anything by marx except the manifesto
based, bagel confirmed hon

my gf is similar build but taller and less fortunate genetics with ribcage and shoulders, she is 6ft and has been since like 5th grade :(( she's the most wonderful gentle person though

Unfathomably based.

Something about being so angry at the system, because you don't take care of yourself, and because of your lack of success in both the professional and social sphere is gonna turn mostly anyone into a commie.

Sad really

The gigahon in the picture could at least get rid of the double chin.

I look like this but I'm a firm believer in capitalism (with some tweaks and help that make it sustainable) as an expression of humans' one superpower: greed

>an expression of humans' one superpower: greed

Attached: onions.png (645x973, 21.46K)

someone please iron that flag

ok commie

and iron the fag while you're at it
seethe homo

Attached: 3.jpg (852x480, 25.41K)

I look like this and also am a commie
really makes me think
do you think if i stop being a commie then i will be able to pass one day or is too late?

go to a college campus in any big liberal city
you'll see like 6 of them all talking to each other about reddit or anime

sneed
also wait I can't tell are you calling me a soinionboi for supporting or criticizing capitalism? your redditjaks are too clever and edgy for me to get

no they're just delusional bastards who think controlling everything will make the world a better place, I don't even care how they look, I just don't want some fucking narcisstic asshole trying to fuck around and beat the hell out of me with the butt of an AK cause she wants to get dicked by stalin

Im considered very attractive and very far left

Who cares if ur a capitalist, it doesn't change shit, Capitalism is just as shit as Communism as Communism is as shit as fascism, just live ur life and be happy ur a woman user, it doesn't even matter if ur ugly

im calling you gay

Yes. If you take responsibility for your actions and embrace the system we live in, which has allowed trans women to flourish more than any time in history, then you will get better. Maybe not pass... But you won't be that.

It's not society. It's us.

t. Capitalist tranny who looks decent, makes good money, and has a consistent social and long term romantic life.

Saddening to hear

wanting to be controlled by a big daddy state is fembrained

this

wtf. olive is a communist?

oh I don't actually care that much, I do think we can do better than we're doing now or than following any one of those flawed ideas with something like a "third way" or socially backed libertarian capitalist economy run by a democratic whatever, but I actually fucking hate politics and don't associate myself with any party or movement
I'm just living that ugly he/him tranny life either way

I look like that

Attached: 20220612142303_IMG_0390.jpg (1620x1080, 227.43K)

>we live in
who we? I live in a poor fucked up shithole, but good for upper-middle class first world tranners to benefit from the current neo-liberal capitalist world order
one day the time for all of you successful passing trannies will come
> just live ur life and be happy ur a woman user, it doesn't even matter if ur ugly
yeah, i try, im not really fanatical about all this political shit

Just someone who is fat and ugly and never tried at anything in their life, sees transition timelines and thinks they can be worth something by popping pills. Many such cases.

Reminder to hit the gym fellow girls.

>Capitalism is just as shit as Communism as Communism is as shit as fascism
Posted from iphone

>who we? I live in a poor fucked up shithole,
Plenty of people leave shit hole countries, and come to the US to become rich - do that

fuck being fembrained or malebrained, I just want my own autonomy to do whatever I want without politics to fuck up my shit and do my own thing in life, I don't want a bunch of hiveminded transpeople telling me what to do

Thats something i've always wondered, how do trans girls workout? like how do you prevent male hormones from causing things like broad shoulders or big arms

android bitch, stay mad cappie

why are there homeless people? just get a house