Browsing Any Forums is seriously one of the saddest, most soul rending experiences you can have on the internet...

Browsing Any Forums is seriously one of the saddest, most soul rending experiences you can have on the internet. I genuinely feel really bad for a lot of them. They're hurting themselves and society is coddling them to hurt themselves even more. No one deserves to have that happen to them.

Attached: 1655036047565.jpg (344x400, 107.34K)

Browsing Any Forums is seriously one of the saddest, most soul rending experiences you can have on the internet. I genuinely feel really bad for a lot of them. They're hurting themselves and society is coddling them to hurt themselves even more. No one deserves to have that happen to them.

But imagine how all of our societal problems would be fixed overnight if degeneracy was illegal

I will never be a woman, and that's OK.

Attached: doctor.jpg (692x495, 62.25K)

I am a Any Forumstard and even I agree OP. When I use Any Forums consistently it makes my life abjectly worse. I start having fucked up intrusive thoughts throughout the day that make me want to just go out in a blaze of glory.

So I don't use Any Forums much anymore despite aligning with them on like.. 85% of issues.

>Browsing Any Forums is seriously one of the saddest, most soul rending experiences you can have on the internet. I genuinely feel really bad for a lot of them. They're hurting themselves and society is coddling them to hurt themselves even more. No one deserves to have that happen to them

Shit normal niggers say when they're too young to remember the early AOL days, or too normal to ever know /baphomet/ existed.

Attached: jack-nicholson-jack.gif (480x366, 1.78M)

humanity is rotting btw i hate the antichrist

isn't that place nowadays 99% spambot anyway?

It's all just a cunning ruse

Is knowing about /baphomet/ or /i/ an oldfag thing now? I swear it hasn't been that long...

lol just saw the mirror post
well played OP

sneed

>no u

jesus picrel christ are you actually a poltard? O_o

Lol

based based based based based

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-12 140040.png (761x758, 977.01K)

Last time I was on Any Forums I talked to three schizos who said the Covid variants weren't real, because "there are no pictures" and "evolution is a lie because organisms don't mutate". They are way sadder than the troons on this board, at least trannies are aware of the fact that they have a problem.

Attached: fitfeel.jpg (680x343, 24.41K)

I've been called a tranny so many times on Any Forums I thought I might get along with this board better.

>Browsing Any Forums is seriously one of the saddest, most soul rending experiences you can have on the internet. I genuinely feel really bad for a lot of them. They're hurting themselves and society is coddling them to hurt themselves even more. No one deserves to have that happen to them.

Attached: 6ca.png (645x973, 49.94K)

nobody on Any Forums says evolution isn't real, you are misrepresenting the story somewhat user.

I see we had some infiltrators amogus. Sup fags.

Attached: 1655040768694.png (692x677, 537.69K)

hey sexie :3

it's time for your 5th booster

Completely understandable.
Any Forums isn't a hivemind and its users believe different things, creationism included.

Yes, its called Any Forums, it just makes u depressed

Any Forums's only ever been a beacon of positivity in my life. id be dead without it.

The covid variants aren't real. It was all a scam. Holy shit nigger how have you not understood that almost 3 years later. They just renamed the seasonal flus something scary and you craterbrain retards let the rich oligarchs destroy your economies, opportunities, and hope for the future. Literally just look up up flu rates and the lower rates of death for every disease, Retard.

Creationists and flat Earthtards flock to Any Forums like shitducks to a shitpond. They thrive in that environment. Flapping about and puffing themselves up. Shitting on everything within reach.

Attached: R.jpg (1280x720, 103.29K)

Cross pollination can produce a more robust species, user.

Nice shit analogy but this was not my experience when I regularly browsed Any Forums. I'm sure they exist but it has to be an infinitely small subset and they undoubtedly get called retards for spouting their opinions.