I'm a tranner and my cis gf is low key becoming a terf, will she leave me, or can I still make this work?

I'm a tranner and my cis gf is low key becoming a terf, will she leave me, or can I still make this work?

Attached: A28A6FC8-FEF1-4169-BF9F-9202DC36E432.jpg (500x500, 100.57K)

How is she becoming a terf?

she was saying stuff about how she thinks trans activism has gone too far, and that women's sports need to protected.

ask her why she thinks that and then (gently) debunk whatever dumb examples she comes up with

Lol just dump her. Problem solved.

Unless she is personally involved in women's sports it's a non-issue for her and she shouldn't care

Holy fuck imagine having a gay ass participation trophy version of (almost) every known sport dedicated to your gender and then getting mad when some amab comes along and dares to expose it as such.

but I don't want to...

Leave her and get a bf

I'd rather kms than date a moid

Based.

Just tell her the truth: that no sane tranny gives a fuck about women's sports and tranny participation in it, that trans activism is full of mentally ill people (Twitter), and that trannies shouldn't suffer for what """activists""" (aka bored white middle class women and tofu lads) are doing.

She's already gone. Dump her.

That would require healthy communication skills.

only a matter of time before she reaches the same conclusion

OH N-

I can fix her

KEK

>hrt femboy
lol

it's over

Which a functioning adult should develop!
Isn't that right, OP?