Whats your type user?

Mine: young and naive and pliable

Attached: EeEYbh8VAAAKU_9.jpg large.jpg (720x405, 55.92K)

Fat and hairy but kind, kinda like my step dad

Your stepdad was based, then.

Attached: 853c5872437771b644780951a9ad3587.jpg (557x626, 355.34K)

Incredibly, he raised me like his own since him and my mom got married when I was 3.

Anyone who's interested in me as long as they aren't fat, unhygienic, or super masculine (lots of body hair, giant muscles, etc.)
I'm so desperate for love bros

septum piercings on alt girls drive me crazy
I don't know what it is

only bipedos into asians

Long haired men, especially if they have a beard.

Short haired women, especially if they're alt

What is this alt?

You like dumbledores? WTF man

My type is a bit unconventional by Any Forums standards. I like rough looking bottoms and vers bottoms. He's my ex from Norway, I dated him for 3 years. He dresses like a bogan because while he lived and studied in Australia, he's hanging out with questionable people. But in actuality he's super sweet and worked as an accountant at the same company.
Nowadays I also like twinkhons, but I've never actually gone beyond kissing with another trans woman. I once got a bit drunk with my MtF friend after I broke up with my ex, she's also dealing with some bs in her life, so we tried kissing out of curiosity. It's fun, but both of us have braces, and they almost ended up interlocked, lmao :v That's where it all stopped -_-

Attached: 20220322_041432.jpg (720x720, 340.06K)

I like a lot of different sorts of people, but I go crazy over nerdy, bookish twinks

Attached: 1651698820461.png (601x594, 52.59K)

>nerdy, bookish twinks
Would add a touch of autism to this for me.

Yuuuuung leeeeaaaan in the hood for some morphine

>step dad
neuronactivation.jpg

Nerdy or goth boymoders/tranners, white or Asian.

so many bipedos itt
yall need to die

Bruh :v

boylife in eu is a go to song for when I fantasize about having a bf (TT)

Kys nazi

BI
I

PEDO
E
D
O