Why do ftms detrans at a rate so much higher then mtfs?

Why do ftms detrans at a rate so much higher then mtfs?
Mtfs are the subject of ridicule, hate crimes, abuse and just generally are treated like complete shit by society but the amount of mtf detransitioners is pretty small
iftms have easy lives since people just see them as women so why do they detran so much?

Attached: 1655003630268.jpg (1080x1832, 585.76K)

women are stupid

no need to detrans when most mtfs don't make it

Because pooners fucking suck god I hate women

Because they are women who saw transitioning as an escape from all the things you mentioned (ridicule, hate crimes, abuse and just generally being treated like complete shit) but it wasn't authentic to them.

With MTF who don't detrans ls the other way around

idc about what you wrote she’s hot would breed

Why are hot people so retarded? Call me a bitterhon but every hot person looks like a lizard to me and is always an annoying extrovert that posts about everything ever and always finds a way to include their own face

If you were hot and got showered in compliments everytime you showed your face, you'd probably show it a lot

mtf dont detrans cuz they kill tehmselves instead

because T makes you grow hair in your ass crack, makes your voice gross and makes you bald. now add being 5 feet tall, moon faced, hairy tits and no dick

Because unlike woman, man would be judged as degenerate fetishist pervert which they are, so some keep living uncontently other neck themselves

70% of men would date a detrans woman who had their tits cut off. 90% would fuck her and like 30% would marry her
for a detrans man? maybe 5% would fuck him, and that would be near exclusively men. no chance of getting a date or getting married

>4’11 womanlet pooner cope

Men detrans alot easier
Beard grows back unless it was electo-ed off
Tits are an easy fix
The only barriers are orchie/srs

what would you do if you got voice feminization, ffs and beard removal and you wanted to detrans though?

maybe
no man would tell anyone they detransed though
if i got brainwashed into taking hrt there’s no fucking way i’d tell even my wife
i’m taking that shit to my grave

What I'm curious about is why they always turn hyperfeminine. I constantly see these vocal, radfem-aligned detransers forcing themselves to fit the same stereotypes they say trans people do. They love talking about how they only uncovered their true self after detransing, but...they seem to invariably find that their “true self” is a caricature of womanhood even more shallow than their previous male costume. If I compare myself to any of these detrans women, we're both “cis females”, but she's the one preaching about how transes corrupted her with evil gender stereotypes...while wearing every signifier of girliness she can find, while equating her reclaiming of her female body with learning how to do makeup again and thrusting her boobs out. Genuinely rage-inducing

A lot don't go full blown top and bottom surgery.
Some don't need top surgery because being part of the itty bitty titty committee and being made fun of it for it is what started their dysphoric thoughts in the first place.
Some clearly the victims of feminism that makes them think they live in a mans world and being a man is the only way to get past the glass ceiling.
They can just stop wearing make-up and cut their hair short and ta-dah, you just made yourself into a very convincing man, but most often into a short white man aka a thing that can be openly ignored, despised and mocked and has a much larger suicide rate each year than any letter in the progressive alphabet and nobody gives half a tug of a dead dogs dick.
They take their 5'3 ass and get turned down left and right by every women they talk to who honestly do think they're men and delude themselves into thinking they just don't pass enough.
They wonder where this magical "patriarchy" force is that was supposed to grant them the highest tier of privilege magic: being a white guy.
Only to understand the truth which is a woman can be an absolute trainwreck of a human being and still avoid homelessness in almost every case.
They have intrinsic value to society.
They are afforded more freedom in this society than any man.
They are guaranteed companionship with only their own standards getting in their way.

Then they put on a dress and make-up and go
>Hahaha, that was such a silly phase
And if they went under the knife
>Oh god, why did I do this, I wasn't even an adult, why didn't anyone stop me from doing this

Literally watching my friend's teenage niece and her mom saving up for her surgery and I just end up looking through her every time I have to talk to her.
Normally a look I'd only give to naturally attractive girls with tattoo addictions.

Afabs are easily manipulated into thinking they are and aren't trans.

Attached: what_a_waste.png (1069x1056, 1.29M)

Oh no, vfs is too far gone

>hair in ass crack
had it pre-T
>makes your voice gross
mine is a lot better than it was
>makes you bald
depends on your genes
>5 feet tall
I'm 5'7, at least it's better than 5'0
>moon faced
just drink water, but yeah
>hairy tits
I don't have tits anymore
>no dick
strap-on

>strap-on
Are you literally comparing having a vagina and a strap-on, to having a penis............. The amount of delusion in our community is terrible

easier for them to detrans

This is true and needs to be pointed out more often.