We need to keep her repping. She would singlehandedly drag our image down into the abyss beyond return

We need to keep her repping. She would singlehandedly drag our image down into the abyss beyond return.

Attached: artworks-VDXSKHomVKksfVqZ-NUPNyg-t240x240.jpg (240x240, 12.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BUs_xuRIsDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't wait for the fuck optics crowd to realize what they did to themselves in no time at all

so transitioning isn't as important as maintaining a veneer of civility and "respectability". in that case why transition at all, just repress no matter who you are

most people don't have nearly as many skeletons in their closet as Vaush
like, seriously, the dude has a graveyard in there even by poltical streamer standards

>the dude has a graveyard in there even by poltical streamer standards
Elaborate

I tried repping. Even stopped wearing diapers. My farts kept landing on the floor so I settled for just diapers. Fishnets and lipstick too.

He was really edgy, especially early on, and would regularly say coomerish shit or tellling people he was debating that they would get executed by the government in his ideal world.

This guy?

Attached: vauwsh.jpg (378x1946, 134.87K)

>my farts kept landing on the floor
What does this mean?
Does transitioning wreck your bowel control or something?

look up irishladdie

She would make a beautiful woman, just like Mrs. Toobs

The fact that he has a pooner fetish..

Honestly I feel like the age of consent stuff and ironic misogyny to JKR are more relevant to why he should never troon out than like, niche leftist infighting

youtu.be/BUs_xuRIsDQ

No. Not necessarily transitioning. Well, maybe. Part of my transition or at least my personal journey is chugging copious amounts of cheap beer until I don't know what's going on and launching out large diarrheas into my diaper. Best to have the diaper on for that because of what I did to the hotel lobby last year. They're still trying to bill me for that. My bowels were already screwed from getting power fucked by like everyone I could find. Is that part of transitioning? Whatever. I'm daddy's shit princess and that's all that matters to me.

>never been with a trans boy so huge before
what does it mean for a pooner to be huge? does he mean fat or enlarged clit?

I think I’m starting to understand where conservatives are coming from.

meds now

Attached: male geckos.jpg (980x494, 62.48K)

Hes swole

this is infinitely worse than horse cock for some inexplicable reason

who can resist gekos? :>

Attached: gecko dick.jpg (400x283, 11.86K)