I’m a dyke and i hate fucking troons

We LGBs need to start to be very vocal about this. As an homo I just want to be respected/tolerated. I cant force people to like/love me. That’s the point of LGB activism, which is less and less necesary. I mean, I dont give a fuck if some cuckservative finds me demonic or disgusting as long as he keeps it to himself and is respectful. Now, this fucking troons are something absolutely different. I’m sure there must be like a tiny percent of people that is really trans, but the vast mayority is just creepy dudes trying to FORCE everyone into FUCKING them. They are ABUSERS of the worst kind. Sick bastards trying to gaslight the entirety of the society. You just can ask for respect, thats AS MUCH AS YOU CAN ASK FOR. Anything else is abuse you fucking creep sick abominations, and homos have nothing to do with your shit.

Attached: 0D120AEC-B9D4-49E0-8648-4DCB90154408.jpg (256x256, 14.2K)

so true bestie

personally I hate dykes

>We LGBs
Fuck off

no one cares, you’ll always be irrelevant

Any post that emphasizes "us" and "we" is immediately discarded from my mind

woah it’s kinda crazy how pooners type identical to this

>but the vast mayority is just creepy dudes trying to FORCE everyone into FUCKIN them
almost every demographic thing points to ftms being more numerous than mtfs, and every mtf I've known has a near dead sex drive from AA's why do you assume that creepy 40+ YO rapehons are the norm? Do you use hookup apps like tinder or something?

it’s just a joke post dude

>pic rel
>OP: Wtf i hate all Asians now!

Attached: 1650705896337.jpg (750x589, 237.13K)

This is an incredibly dishonest dismissal of trans people. I understand the fear and annoyance that comes with troons participating in lesbian spaces but to actively interpret their actions as malicious is misinformed. Reddit felix posters are at most stupidly autistic and the inceltfs are an incredible minority restricted to pretty much exclusively this board

Please treat these people with the same level of respect you expect for yourself, and acknowledge they suffer the same stigmas we (especially masc) lesbians do

>I'm a dyke

Attached: 20220611_191059.jpg (320x238, 36.16K)

good I’m not really an attention whore that’s female brained

Once they beat us they'll come for you retard. They won't stop at trannies they'll come for faggots and dykes next. Your refusal to stand with us will be your undoing retard.

>im a dyke
you probably hate trannies cause everyone assumes you're a man, right?
>forced into sex
unless you actually get raped by a tranny there's no way for them to force you into sex, retard. Do you know what sex is? Do you know how to swipe left?

If you hate fucking troons then don't fuck troons

Is it just me or are lesbians the most exclusionary letter?

>Daily schizoterf blogpost

Attached: schizo meds.png (900x600, 247.93K)

Troons ruined all online spaces for dykes. I go to twitter? troons! i go to Any Forums? troons! i go to tinder? fucking troons everywhere. You’re a desease, you think i give a fuck if conservatives go after me and ruin my spaces? you already did you inssuferable monsters. I dont want to see fucking troons whenever i want to be around girls, what part dont you understand? all lesbians are with me. I prefer to fuck a normal guy that a troon. I prefer conservatives to go full nazi than having to live among you a fucking single second more.

but twitter, Any Forums and tinder all suck though?

yea because of you, no one stands your shit

So tinder is bad because trans people are allowed to use it? Just swipe left lol

>not everyone who hates you is a Any Forumsfag tranny
if you think the only thing wrong with this site is the trannies you belong there

>I hate being around you stupid trannies!!!
>Goes to the place of the internet with quite possibly the highest density of trans people
What were you expecting?

>I check my facebook? troons!
>I check my tumblr posts, surely..
>I check my floorboards, they cannot be..
>I go to twitter? troons! i go Any Forums? troons! troons! troons! troons! troons! troons!
M̴̢̨̫̥̱̘̼̽͊͆̓̓͗ỷ̶̛̻͌̃̀̓̑ ̵͈̺̝͕̥̊̕n̸̺̓̾̄͆̈́̏ȧ̵̧̧̼̻͇̋͗͒͊͘͜͠m̸̡̭̤̠̘̺͇̬̈̓͗ͅe̷̫̺̘͙̭̥̤͇̦͌̉͂̿̔̉ ̵̡̰̪̼͙͇̟̻̔̂ĩ̵͖̮̥̝͓̣̤͒s̶̛͎̤͉̬̫͎̪͛̐̀͂̒̽̃̂͜ ̴̢̛̩͙͕̻͙̙̳̭̀̔́̿̚L̴̢̡̺̮̪̣̯͛̄ẹ̸̤͇̟̔̆̔͘ġ̷̹̹̣̯̌͌͆͐̔͜͝͠i̸͓̬̣͍͕̭̻̬̓͂͜͜ơ̸̧̝͍͙̥͎̥͔̏͒͛͛ṅ̵͈͎͙͍͙͍̙̻,̷͈̝̣͇̠͊̊̓͗ ̴͔͍̖̘̥̍f̶̢̬͇͓̓͛̌o̷̺̓̉̀̐͘ŗ̵̨͖̣̬̥͇͇̘̗̄̊̀ ̷̛̘̔̑̂̑̾͛̑͠w̷̝̟̩̤̮̞̭͓̙̓͂̀̓̊ͅe̶͚͂̓͋ ̸͉͎̪̟̼̥̘̻̈́͛̈̃̒̓̑̂͝͝à̸͓̽͒̉̆ŗ̸̞̤̤̦̟̘͊ͅe̸͍̦̝̼͎͔͂ ̵̩̎̓̈́̾͝ḿ̷̨͕͖̭̣̬̹̤̗a̵̬n̴̢̼̬͓̰̭̹̙̾͜ý̵̫̬͙̣͖̎͒̀̆.̵̨͎͔̃̍́̃̒͂̃
>I look in my head, troons
>I go to hell? fucking troons!!!

>cis women discovering they're obsolete

Attached: carlcool.jpg (480x360, 24.6K)

Same

i dont want to swipe left on all fucking troons, i like women, theres a button to specify i dont want fucking men, i dont want to see 9 dudes out of 10 ‘women’, much less i want to be banned just to say i dont like them for ‘troonophobia’, wtf, now is phobia to not want to suck a cock? I DONT HAVE TO LIKE YOU TROON, AND IS NOT PHOBIA. Fucking twisted predators.

if you post a picture of your breasts i agree with you

when are retards like OP going to learn that fags, dykes, trannies and bisexuals are all lumped together by straight cis people and that if we turn on trannies to appease them it just opens the floodgates for everyone to get fucked over? don't fall for the bullshit, use your fucking brains.

Trannies believe that they got this in the pocket because they censor anyone who disagrees but they know the anti-tranny people are much more numerous. Keep doing god's work OP.
The world is with you.

Whoa, I can see that you are changing a lot of minds with your evocative use of caps lock.

I hate dykes and so do gays and bisexuals.
The only acceptable dykes are pooners who dyke-coped decades ago before transitioning and bisexual women.
Go do your own shit, retards.

You are delusional if you think 9/10 women are trans.
Here is a tutorial on how to not get banned from online spaces:
>I HATE TRANS PEOPLE FUCKING DERANGED PEDOPHILES
Banned
>I am only attracted to cis women
Not banned

Vote Republican always vote the opposite of what trannies vote until a good third party arises. This is actually effective.

>The conservatives who petitioned against gay marriage will finally accept us if we get rid of the trannys