And just like that the world's most honest man says the emperor has no clothes

and just like that the world's most honest man says the emperor has no clothes

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 5.13.24 PM.png (1184x814, 155.92K)

>NOOOOO YOU CANT JUST KNOW WHATS BEST FOR YOUR BODY
cissies are retarded and utterly lack empathy or capability to think of what being trans may be like

translation
>i’m confused and scared but everybody tells me im smart cause im rich so i feel the need to share my meaningless opinion anyways

>Guy who lost his gf to a tranny doesn't like trannies
shocker

i mean hes right but you know hes just seething because he got cucked by a tranny

Sit me down with Elon and I think I’d be able to explain the whole tranny fiasco to him pretty well. As a malebrained mtf I’d have it in the bag, we’d probably vibe pretty well

cisoids should be banned from pretending they know what being trans is like, if you did that with any other disorder you would get curb stomped
this

>Money = my opinion matters
I've never met Elon Musk and his cult of personality occupies 0% of my life

Attached: image0-49.jpg (1125x1107, 501.25K)

Fake news. Even the stories on it said it wasn't confirmed and there was zero follow up.

This is more an indictment on liberals than trannies

Attached: 1607303626421.jpg (600x600, 25.14K)

wtf is picrel?

well
the second one is right, and the first one is wrong
I hope that clears things up Mr Musk

Based

Ice cream.

The people who do this smug ignorance thing are the most annoying transphobes to me. It’s like pulling teeth trying to explain basic concepts to them. They’ll ask a stupid question that they think is a super intelligent gotcha, you’ll waste your time answering it, and they’ll only turn around with a cocky smirk and ask someone else the exact same fucking question.

Can you explain?

No

>world's most honest man
Literally just a r e d d i t dipshit with a trillion dollars
Man has never said anything intelligent in his life

Explain what Elon asked then.

>the world's most honest man
lmao
roflmao, even

>WHATS BEST FOR YOUR BODY
Like a screaming child; you literally don't know what's best for yourself. Get help to accept the body you were born in, you know; like gay, black, human, etc., people are told to do.

Just accepting the way things are is cuck behavior.
I don't care that I wasn't born female, that I wouldn't have developed female naturally. I'm going to look Nature in the eyes and spit in them. I'll be the master of my own body, my own life, and I won't let anything stand in the way of achieving my own happiness.

Does HE know what's best for us? Do YOU?

i was impersonating elon retard thats why the quote is there. also you dont think i tried to get help to learn to accept my body? srs has a 2.2% regret rate. i know its hard for you to have empathy, but try.

Attached: professional help man.jpg (694x836, 68.18K)

His entire job is defrauding investors by lying to them, so I don't really trust him on this one either to be quite honest.