My trans gf attempted suicide

She's at the hospital rn
I'm worried shitless bros

Attached: E11DGnyVUAAwz_e.jpg (1175x2048, 333.79K)

I'm sorry to hear that.
How did she attempt it? I hope that she will wake up healthy.

She cut her wrists pretty bad
Ty for kind words user

im not looking to scare you but she might get serious motor skill impairment from it. trouble using her fingers or holding things and all that.
depending on how deep she went. please be there for her

Her cuts are pretty deep and desu if I hadn't called an ambulance she might've died... and ofc I will be there for her, she's my everything

she did it for attention, don't worry about her too much

you are the one who should have their wrists slit open

you can’t die from cutting your wrists
there’s tons of people who have lost an arm due to work related accidents, none of them die

>She's at the hospital rn
>I'm worried shitless bros
Not a good site to discuss serious stuff, lots of mentally ill nut jobs on here bro.

cry about it enabler

I'm sorry. I hope she can get better.

I'm sorry to hear that user and hope she'll be ok. At she has someone sweet who cares about her!
This isn't a safe space, but I think people know what to expect here and are appropriately thick-skinned

I'm sorry to be rude but don't enter into relationships with notably mentally ill people and I'm not even talking trans here. more trouble than it's worth

How did she end up at the hospital? Did she call them herself?

That’s so retarded.
Workers who lose an arm keep pressure on it and seek immediate medical attention.
If you cut your wrists and wait then of course you’ll bleed out.

ty anons

she texted and sent me pics of her cut wrists and i called an emergency

u need it keep them under water in the bathtub after cutting if you want to die from it, thats why theres so many people in the bathtub found with their wrists cut open

Sorry to hear that, mate.
Yet this is as if you saw Indiana Jones but when you got into that room with the fountain in the middle, and the old crusader told you to grab the Holy Grail; instead of going with that modest and traditional cup that you knew was the correct option, you went and said "this huge gold and jewelry encrusted one looks fly tho", and chugged half a gallon of water with it, staring the old man down.

im sorry ;( i will pray for her, thankyou for caring about her

Wow, I really hope she's okay and finds happiness! Don't be mean to her when she wakes up she'd probably wanna try again if you did, just show her love okay?