Was told I could be a woman

Really disappointed so far. They sold me on the idea I could be a woman. Estrogen is magic! Doesn't matter if you don't pass at all.
How do I cope with this? Looking back to 3y ago and here I am. It has been a massive investment with no payback. Sure, I know some of you are happy. Some get to pass(or close to it) and are getting more of a female life experience. Can I get a refund?

Attached: bait-and-switch-word-highlighted-on-the-white-paper-2-1.png (1200x630, 427.36K)

yea I mean a lot of it does seem very deceptive, especially the transition timelines that uses angles to make there seem like there was more of a transformation than there was. i always try to encourage baby tranners to think of transition as a way to lower their dysphoria rather than as a way to pass

>encourage baby tranners to think of transition as a way to lower their dysphoria rather than as a way to pass
This is the message that should really be getting out there. I hate people (λˆˆβ€Έλˆˆ)

you almost make it sound like passing is out of reatch for most if not all of us

I wish people would stop pretending this isn't true

If you're only ok waiting a year or two and won't save up if you need surgery then yeah

>save up if you need surgery
Wish I would have been told this
>you're not gonna be ok with your transition unless you dump 100k into procedures

post pics or it's brainworms

its why i repress, better this then the other result

money and time i dont have, guess ending my life isent all that bad alfter all

Why post pics? You think it's impossible for someone to be unhappy with their transition? You think hons don't exist?

Most people here aren't close to needing that much money

Lmaoing at your life when you're probably like 21 max, "is over"

I'm not most people

Right, nobody ever is

>Lmaoing at your life when you're probably like 21 max, "is over"
im truing 24 this year actualy, and yeah it is over, its either you pass or nothing, im not gona look like a fucking alien in a dress

I honestly do fall outside the norm here

Of course, just like everybody else

I started older than you and with 80-90% chance worse genes and turned out OK just took time

You fell for a grift manufactured to sterilize the mentally ill and undermine the gay rights movement. I'm sorry it took you 3 years to realize it.

There is no magic cure for dysphoria, and it's very easy to confuse depression for it. You convinced yourself that putting on a costume and trying to change your identity would make you feel better. Detransition and be vocal so other young idiots don't make the same mistakes you did

it usually is for most people if you start after 20 unless if you get surgeries, and even then you'll tend to look uncanny. transition for your dysphoria, not to pass.

>I started older than you and with 80-90% chance worse genes and turned out OK just took time
that sounds like a lie, ive seen pics of late transions, the results arent pretty, besids i live in norway, HRT is a bitch to get both medicly and privetly, i tall as shit would never pass anway, and i dont have a fem personality either so honestly its all lost

Sure if you have the e girl standards most on here do you'll never be happy. You'll need to be content just being a plain woman. I'm probably taller than you

i doubt that would fix my dysphoria, ive seen the post here and on reddit people how have transioned are still as fucked up as me, and not to pass ? then whats the fucking point, i have dysphoria beacuse of my gender, if i look like a half bread or a monster then it will just make it worse no ? seems like a death trap to me

>when you're probably like 21 max
nta but im 21 and even though i have a fairly feminine twink body i also know i can never pass and there is no point. you have to be a serious freak of nature to pass and it isnt fair

i woldent even be plain trust me on that, im 6.5 or 1.98m if you want to get spesific, its a lost cause for me, i dont have the e girl standerd, but i look at my face and compare it to a woman well its night and fucking day

Hons rarely have the self-awareness to realize they don't pass. The reverse is much more common, especially on 4chins.

Because lessened dysphoria is better than full blown dysphoria

the long term effect of that lesseing is less then ideal tough, taking the pink pill wont make me like what i am or myself, my disise will just make me want to kill myself less ? dont sound to apealing, self harm and alchol dose the same for me, for now at least