Any Forumstard shits up thread with obvious bait and transphobic propaganda

>Any Forumstard shits up thread with obvious bait and transphobic propaganda
>ignores everyone correcting them with real statistics and evidence, only responding with more bait
>eventually moves on to ruin another thread
yet another exhausting day on Any Forums

Attached: 1654708242059.jpg (700x537, 160.15K)

Didn't read, jews are bad news.

Dumb thread, dumb meme.
Please leave.

>Jean Pedo Sartre
Yep, I can see why he was aligned with the jews

lol
like flies to shit

>shits on floor
>someone steps in it
>"HAHA wat an IDEEIT"
fuck off uggo

fr fr been thinking about this quote since coming to this board lmao

literally just confirming what is written on the OP

>goes on Any Forums
>complains when he sees faggots and trannies
no u

please convince me to stop being anti-semitic. jews control this world - they're in the most influential positions of power, 50% of jews born today are born millionaires, 25% of billionaires are jewish. this world sucks and jews hugely disproportionately are in positions of power. debate it, i'm arguing in good faith. really, change my view pls thanks

you aren't itt genuinely hoping to have your opinion changed, anything anyone could post would make no difference. if you actually left your home and spoke to others with the intention of getting to know them you'd learn that people are more complex than Any Forums caricatures

Why can't we all just get along?

Attached: UNITY.jpg (2122x1760, 636.25K)

Oh my God who the Hell cares?

very original
post a onions face next maybe say ywnba too for good measure

who gets to benefit from you hating jews?

al those in power who aren't jews.

They are the ones who want you to focus on jews, a very small minority of humanity, so you don't notice those who are actually harming you and the world.

even if we take your stats at face values
> 25% of billionaires are jewish.
Even if that was true, it would mean that 75% of billionaires aren't jews
plus politicians judges military leaders, and all other people in positions of power different from having money.
>50% of jews born today are born millionaires
and jews are what 0.05% of humans? There's still far less millionaire jews than millionaire non-jews

of course, that's assuming that your stats are right, I had no interest in checking them because you would not believe the right stats anyway.

So even by your own propaganda the majority of people who control the world are not jews.

but of course you are not arguing in good faith, you are not open to change your views, you just want to vent and to spread your hate, so there's no point.

I'm gay retard. I just don't support whining like a faggot every time I see a thead posted that isn't to my liking.

>I just don't support whining like a faggot every time I see a thead posted that isn't to my liking
>he says, whining like a faggot over a thread posted that isn't to his liking
i'm complaining about Any Forumstards shitting up random threads that don't involve them

Skip their posts retard.. Unless it's meme spam, who cares?

>just ignore people spreading propaganda with the intention of limiting your rights
I do but not everyone is as smart

I just don't want to see this board ruined by Twitter woke burgerfats who need to be comforted when they chose the craziest site on the internet to post on. Remember we're not on leddit or boomerbook.

Kikes ruined the world by spreading christianity across Europe and the West. They will have to pay for semitic bullshit.
We will keep the cute tranners around though, they're awesome.

*ahem* FUCK JEWS

This. We can be frens.

>anyone not on Any Forums is le woke menace
if you feel that way I suggest you go back

You seem based. Become my girlfriend.

Grow up faggot. Stop you farming.