So a bro of mine's going to live stream going shopping

Holy crap he's so cute he's so cute oh my God oh my God f*** I'm not gay but I want to f****** cuddle and f*** oh my God oh God oh God he's so cute what the f*** can there be a non gay explanation for this convince me of this please thank you.

Attached: IMG_20210831_043906556.jpg (4160x3120, 1.97M)

you should breed him somewhat, i think
it'll help

sounds p gay and p cute

Who is?

Attached: 1654268801518.jpg (576x576, 109.93K)

Ohhhh God is this a date he's living stream he looks sooooo cute ahhhhh wtf wtf wtf!!!!!;;;;

Nnooo not a date right tttt??!!!!;$)$+$!(#

If he is a boy and you are a boy that is gay

Attached: 834CA839-9F1F-42AF-806A-A58CD97A2F86.jpg (708x716, 77.09K)

based. I hope op comes to terms with his obvious homosexuality

I love boobs to can't be gayyyyyy~

Attached: 1630203702430.jpg (1280x1280, 101.23K)

there's only one way to be sure

Noooo is not gayyyyyy~~~~

Attached: IMG_20210627_220203554_HDR.jpg (3120x4160, 2.23M)

simply forcibly feminize him until its not gay

its the only logical solution user

Which is whatttt??!!!!!

do terrible things to his boyhole and see how you feel afterwards

God he showed me his room he was sooooo nice!!!!!!

So cool I want to have him over to drink and snuggle~~

Attached: 20210311_232920.png (217x280, 94.31K)

i hate this board you talk like 14 year olds

Cutest thread

Not gay no way to prove it bro~~~

I hung out with them for an hour it was pretty great it was pretty great and I said some dumb things maybe~~~

Attached: tumblr_pt4qngMXsC1uprh6zo1_500.jpg (500x636, 52.27K)

I'm not cute I'm not cute I'm not cute this is slander slander of the highest order I am not cute I am not blonde I do not have dark blue eyes and I am not slightly turned on this is not something that exists~

I have however ingested some wine and I may have said some weird things~

Attached: c77edd27109059eb34608b6ab1623636.jpg (530x500, 46.39K)

But I'm kind of androgynous how can I force fem them why do I feel these things I might have said some weird things to them oh God I don't even know why I exist I'm lonely and I'm sad I want someone to hold me I feel f****** lonely I want love I want to be cared for I want cuddles I want someone to tell me it's going to be okay I think too much about a high concept b******* politics and f****** philosophy it's also f****** bad I hate Twitter I hate f****** Twitter f*** Twitter I hate these f****** b****** so many soulless demons so many soulless f****** absolute s*** but I find it in myself to forgive them and I want everything to be good but it's not these f****** these f****** ahhhhhhhh I'm attractive enough if I got on a dating app I could get whatever the f*** I want but it just f****** feels wrong I don't want this fake crap I want authenticity I want someone that can love me I kill me I said things ....

Attached: tumblr_inline_pb2t97cuJA1teekii_500.png (418x412, 216.46K)

Is the the thread title literal? What is the purpose of getting excited about something so mundane?

Sometimes I dream about cuddling with someone and then having them reach their hands down my pants and jerk me and when I resist they just put their hands on my cheek and stroke or stroking other things I kind of whimper and they kiss me and they keep kissing me and slowly I submit...

This is all Marx's brainwashing f*** I don't even know everything keeps going wrong hopefully Trump daddy saves Us...

What do I do I've been thinking about getting on tinder or some s*** I don't know I want to feel alive..

Attached: IMG_20210907_042053502.jpg (4160x3120, 952.5K)

why do you censor yourself?

get a hetero-handy from your bro

This is not mundane to me I'm going through a psychological break I don't know what I want to do going forward I feel a lot of emotions and I feel f****** vulnerable I feel awful I just want to hug me I want to feel affection I wish she didn't leave me she abandoned me and now I have all these weird feelings I have too many feelings I'm going to go get another bottle of wine this is obviously the cure.

I'm also going to play more guilty gear strive as a blonde androgynous boi this is my happy place or closest to it until someone holds me.

Attached: friend-if-you-take-anime-out-of-context-it-is-35011264.png (500x583, 79.73K)

I'm using voice to text Google sensors me it is the man these m************ are censoring me they're censoring me right now as I speak f*** them f*** them f*** them f*** them f*** them f*** them I'm not censoring it's the f****** voice to chat it's the voice chat only Chan!wwnxx!!!!

Attached: e1xf50kbat661.jpg (640x766, 67.87K)

LOL
I was wondering why you were posting so fast

What is a hetero handy explain these electric arts to me explain this absolute mystic world may someone beat me until I no longer understand up from down may they f****** beat me senseless until I have some sense rough physical beating followed by loving cuddles I don't know if that's what I want or if I just want someone to love me if I just want someone to f****** care and not abandon me never f****** touch the dick I don't even care about dick I just want someone to care...

Attached: IMG_20210710_013713272_HDR.jpg (3120x4160, 2.31M)

i think you may need to cuddle him a bunch and see if it turns sexual.
if either of your hands start wandering, don't fight it.
at the very least you'll end up better friends