Is agp acceptable if I'm a femboy willing to get fucked

I've seen that agp isn't looked upon to fondly but atleast I'm worth something in a way

Attached: 20220610_015504.jpg (1000x1414, 130.24K)

the problem is that all the chasers are bottoms

it's not looked upon fondly because it feels kind of like deception ya know?

Really? So the massive strong dom I've been desperate for doesn't exist? Sadge

unfathomably based if you are attractive
cringe if you arent
like everything

Well is what I'm doing deception?
I dont know if its meta attraction or not really but I'd be willing to test it out

I've sent pics to a few guys from here and they've all said I'm cute so idk

still leaves it as a 50/50
some guys have literally no standards, however you still might be cute

If you're dating people you're not attracted to in order to try to feel like a woman, that's deception. Most guys won't care however, but you'll never land a chad dom that way.

Well actually I did do a thread one time with a few unsees that a lot of people seemed to like, I think it got to like 90 replies. I sound like I'm Bragging but I dont really wanna post an unsee so I gotta convince you lol

Sad, my ex hyped himself up loads to be like, this manly guy, but when I met him in person he was do feminine it sucked loads

I've never dated a guy before just online and I have been attracted to them

Most people here are agp, lol. Also, if you're a femboy it doesn't matter what you do people will still want to date and fuck you based on how feminine you are.

Well I work out a lot so I'm slender and I have a big butt and my skin is really pale too. It's easy for me to look feminine in pics but the one thing is I'm like 6'2"

>big butt
>pale skin
>slender
Yeah, it literally doesn't matter. i doubt the tall thing would either. You could have a lot of orbiters if you just post yourself somewhere or looked for it, men are very easy.

makes no difference to me user, based if attractive, cringe if unattractive
you can decide which one you are, but thats how its seen

Where should I post myself? I've already done it once or twice here

Here, /soc/, reddit, grindr if you just want to get fucked, dating apps, shouldn't be very hard. If you got 90 replies in a thread you could easily get something if you posted more info in a thread here.

I've heard a but about /soc/ what is it? Maybe ill try reddit eventually

I mean honestly I posted for months but its kind of a cesspit. If you post and are a femboy or mtf you'll get lots and lots of adds though, probably more than you know what to do with. It's a Any Forums board obviously where people post their contacts for dating, socializing, etc. Most of it is just validation fishing though. Usually discord threads is what I used.

Is /soc/ the one called cams and meetups? And is femboys and stuff unanimously liked there orrrr